xisto Community
tomecki

How much do you earn with PPC

hey...well it depends on how many clicks u have and stuffin google adsens..u get 1.6% out of there earnings....sometime u get 0$ for 1 click n sometimes u get 1$...its all abt the kind of click it is...

maybe abit off topic...but dun really want to add a new topic...since it is not a big question...how do those company pay you ?through online banking ...like paypal?or through actual bank acc?i'm think to get some advertising on my site in the future...but still didn't got any idea about how those things works...i mean where do i start? i dun really like google progam...sounds abit too formal...and i dun like the banner they given....looks abit weird....and the colours are abit weird for me...any good suggestions? not planning to do it now...since my site is not really good yet... but just want to know more...to give me more motivation on making my site better....sorry i'm really a newbie to all money-relative stuff on the net...so please can someone give me the picture of these to me,...thankyou first....

Adbrite is perhaps a bit simpler than google, you sign up and then create a zone, (zone=your site) its all very simple. Then you copy paste some html to your site (network ads) and ur done. I have a google account but i dont use it.

maybe abit off topic...but dun really want to add a new topic...

since it is not a big question...

how do those company pay you ?

through online banking ...like paypal?

or through actual bank acc?

i'm think to get some advertising on my site in the future...

but still didn't got any idea about how those things works...

i mean where do i start?

i dun really like google progam...

sounds abit too formal...

and i dun like the banner they given....looks abit weird....

and the colours are abit weird for me...

any good suggestions? not planning to do it now...since my site is not really good yet... but just want to know more...to give me more motivation on making my site better....

sorry i'm really a newbie to all money-relative stuff on the net...

so please can someone give me the picture of these to me,...

thankyou first....

38830[/snapback]

You can customize the size, shape, and look of your Google ads, so don't let that stop you.

You do need a good website first--they will check and they don't accept everyone.

If you cheat, you will get thrown out of Adsense.

Don't expect anyone to post exact earnings--it's in violation of the Adsense agreement.

Sorry, I can't help more, but I'm new to this, too.

Suz

No one can say how much you can earn. It all depends on your sites topic and how many visitors you site will attact plus the quality of your visitors and also where and how you place the ads.

How much you can earn with PPC programs like Google Adsense?

6952[/snapback]

Hi:The amount you earn from pay per click is going to vary tremendously. It will depend on several things. First, it depends on how much traffic your site is receiving. A site that receives 10 hits a day will obviously have much lower earning potential than a site that receives a hundred thousand hits per day.Second factor is going to be at what rate your visitors click thru onto your ads. If the ads are placed well, incorporated into the design, there will be a higher percentage of people clicking thru on those ads. Goggle has a diagram on their site, which shows the best placement for their ads. It is color colded and shows different regions that are "hot spots" for click thrus.Another factor in how much you can make in pay per click is the specific payment per ad. There is a huge variety in the price they pay per click. From my reading, on google, the price varies from three cents per click to over a dollar per click. Sunkist

It doesn't matter what sort of PPC service you're using. If you have good site with lots of different visitors, then you'll earn a lot more. So build a good site first, then consider using a PPC service and/or affiliate site.

Hmm.. That addsense is one cool thing.. I have heared soo.. So in futer when my site will be up and running I will atract more people to it so the google addsense works for my site..But I have one question about it.. I have seen thousends of websites with theyr adds.. And Im intrested for what they pay money.. That someone comes to that page where is that addsense or that somebody clicks on they add?..Thanks for answear :)..