xisto Community
zippy77

Gta Vice City PC version Anything about GTA Vice City, tips

Hey Guys/Gals.I am a big fan of the PC version of the game GTA Vice City. The game is great for those of us who get a kick out of stealing cars, beating people up and getting chased by the cops! LOLAs many of you might know, Vice City is a single player game. (ACK!)What I am after though is a stable multiplayer patch for the game. Lots of people online are working on various "unofficial" multiplayer patches but (just my luck) none of them have worked well for me. (Crashes, blue screens, and corrupted game files) If anybody out there knows of a working multiplayer patch for GTA Vice city I would love to hear about it!Rockstar games was working on a patch a few months ago, and was posting news on their site but suddenly anything related to that project dissapeared from their site. (perhaps it was more work than it was worth what with GTA San Andreas just released)Anyhoo, if anybody has found a working multriplayer patch for GTA Vice City please post a reply here and let me know where to find it! And afterwards join me in a game!:)Gaming forever.....Zippy77.

I have been using a Multplaye patch, but no one came online. But I tried it today today and there was 2 people online, but the problem is you cant chat to anyone, and there cant be more than 2 people playing the game.

Well here is the address: http://www.codenamevice.co.uk/

The website has lots of mods for Vice City, and you will be able to find the Multiplayer Patch in that website somewhere!!

From
.::DAMAN::.

The game sounds very interesting to me.However,I cannot find a link to download the demo version of it.It is a driving game that contains many cities and vehicles.It is better than Midtown Madness games.While I am playing the game,I prefer Europe because of lots of sightseeings.Also,I can enjoy driving very much.If you can provide the link of demo version download,please tell me and I will thank for your help.

I find this game very good because you are the gangster and not a good man like in most other games. But after a while its quiet booring, when you don't find the things you need.

I aboslutely love this game. I think the only problem is is that you can't have different characters but I suppose that's like alot of games :huh: Anyway the motorbikes I think are cool but the cheat when you get the cars and the tank to swim is really funny :P

Heh, I played this game and came to about half of it... then my PC got some viruses and I reinstalled windows and forgot to save game ... so I never really finished it... Well, it is true that it starts to be borring after some time of playing... so don't play it too much... Play maybe one hour per day... not more then that... Anyway, I don't like it too much cuz u can't pass it without cheats...

I actually like just fooling around in the game then actually passing the missions. I think the cop missions are really fun but then when the police get in my way is when I loose the cop missions because I end up killing everbody, I dont think that should happen since you are working for the cops. As I said, I like fooling around, I definetely dont like it with cheats because thats when the game gets boring, with the cheats. I remember when you start a new game I would be able to get to the other island without acomplishing a single mission or using cheats. All you have to do is throw a couple of cars in the water next to where the diaz or cortez missions are, then you jump on them and back to the harbor and steal a boat. You like go around the entrance with the cars in the water. Try it, its real fun, you can come back to the main island with rocket launcher and helicopter and the missions will be funner at the beginning.

this is a mad game this is my review. Sigmund Freud argues that all living things are governed by two basic instincts: the life instinct called Eros or the death instinct called Thanatos. Eros is the energy that tries to build social ties, fueled by the body, which floods the mind. Thanatos destroys ties and is the wish for destruction and death. All social activity can be reduced to complex forms and interaction of these two instincts. However, when civilization and socialization disrupt the normal ebb and flow of instinctual living, the mind breaks up under the demands. The threefold self is the id, the collective genetic inheritance of the species; the ego, which acts to meet the demands of the id; and the super-ego, which represents the internalization of the demands of society. Humans struggle to find an outlet to meet the demands of their instincts, but in ways that are socially acceptable. i rote this incase any doesnt no wat the games about :rolleyes:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Are you Gene Park? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Get back to me either way. You must quote any published sources.

I found that patch too. For me it worked perfectly, but I didn`t found the patch so interesting. I played in multiplayer with my friend, but it so boring...I erased it...The sigle player mode maybe it`s very nice, I like it :rolleyes: