xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Awesome Headphones For A Good Price great deal

holy cow

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i was wondering if anyone has these headphones or anything like them

these are amazing i love these. i got those headphones for my birthday and as good as they are im a bass lover. i love bass

these are amazing ive never FELT anything like them

its like having earth shattering sound system in headphones.

what surprised me the most were that they were amazingly cheap for such nice headphones. Well they are very very very poorly made. Not the cups or anything just the head strap part. But if ur careful these are awesome

the bass vibrates all around ur ear and it feels awesome.

i just wanted to share this information for those who dont know about these. i think everyone should try these. very cheap so if you dont like it, they wont be a huge investment.

im not bragging im recommending them to everyone because theyre worth the price

so if u dont like them then dont get them

theyre cheap and awesome, what more can u ask for.

the site says that it doesnt exist lol, but they sound cool by howur saying, welll, on my bday(january)i got a set of sports headphones LOL, so i wouldnt buy them but if ihandt bought, i wud have

head phones are head phones their is so many different head phones out there that do different thing yet when it comes to putting them on they hurt your ears after wearing them for awhile.

i was wondering if anyone has these headphones or anything like themthese are amazing i love these. i got those headphones for my birthday and as good as they are im a bass lover. i love bass
these are amazing ive never FELT anything like them
its like having earth shattering sound system in headphones.
what surprised me the most were that they were amazingly cheap for such nice headphones. Well they are very very very poorly made. Not the cups or anything just the head strap part. But if ur careful these are awesome
the bass vibrates all around ur ear and it feels awesome.
i just wanted to share this information for those who dont know about these. i think everyone should try these. very cheap so if you dont like it, they wont be a huge investment.
im not bragging im recommending them to everyone because theyre worth the price
so if u dont like them then dont get them
theyre cheap and awesome, what more can u ask for

Thanks man I might get.

they are pretty cheap.
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)