xisto Community
Becca

What Is Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

I am an ENTP although I use to be INFP then I turned into ENFP now I am ENTP. It stands for Extraverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perceiving.

image.png.dddc2beac8995720ca33c0ead1a15f9b.png (image source: https://www.truity.com/personality-type/ENTP)

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them. Open-minded and unconventional, Visionaries want to analyze, understand, and influence other people.

ENTPs enjoy playing with ideas and especially like to banter with others. They use their quick wit and command of language to keep the upper hand with other people, often cheerfully poking fun at their habits and eccentricities. While the ENTP enjoys challenging others, in the end they are usually happy to live and let live. They are rarely judgmental, but they may have little patience for people who can't keep up. (SOURCE: https://www.truity.com/personality-type/ENTP)

I'm curious what are you?

There are free personality tests online you can do I like this one because the graphics are nice: https://www.16personalities.com/ 

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

On 3/31/2018 at 1:32 PM, yordan said:

According to the 16personalities test, seems that  I am

Interesting most of my friends are similar to me ! Did you read the 'information' on it? do you think it is like you ?

8 minutes ago, Becca said:

Interesting most of my friends are similar to me ! Did you read the 'information' on it? do you think it is like you ?

I had a fast read on it, seemed rather correct.

By the way, remember that there is a philosophical very important question : Il your personality inherited from your parents, or is it formed by your surrounding environment?

If your friends have the same results to this test, and provided that they have the same cultural environment, this could mean that the test mainly measures the environmental influence on your personality! T_T

On 4/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, yordan said:

By the way, remember that there is a philosophical very important question : Il your personality inherited from your parents, or is it formed by your surrounding environment?

If your friends have the same results to this test, and provided that they have the same cultural environment, this could mean that the test mainly measures the environmental influence on your personality! T_T

Wow, that is such an interesting way to see it! I always assumed we inherit it from our parents, to begin with so the first 13 years (or so) of your life when you're under their roof you treat others the way your parents treat you. I think this is why sometimes there are bullies in schools because of their home life. Then your friends, surroundings sculpt that later on in life to tune who you are. But I do agree with a lot of the people from my school and my friends all have a similar mindset and I met all different people at University that's when the fun began ;) 

I also think maybe like attracts like? I read somewhere you are roughly the equivalent of all your friends put together? 

5 minutes ago, Becca said:

I read somewhere you are roughly the equivalent of all your friends put together? 

Probably because you can choose your friends, then you choose people thinking the same way you do.