xisto Community
clagnol

Hosting Credits Vs. Days Whats the difference?

I need 30 hosting credits to upgrade my hosting plan, but I can't see that information anywhere. Where Xisto used to display my hosting credits, it now displays the number of days I can go without posting. How do I find out how many credits I have? Or do I need to build up 30 days of credit?

I wondered about that too, and found out that days and credits are apparently the same thing. So if you have 30days you have 30 credits.

Can Posts count as Credits, Say you have 30 Posts could you Upgrade to the #2 Package or do you need 30 Credits/Days or something :) because ive got 30 Posts but only 11 Credits/Days and im wanting to Upgrade to #2 Package :P So hope someone replys

Hosting credits and days are kind of the same thing ... 1 hosting credit meant 1 day. I think you must get 30 days. I think it's better this way since you know exactly how much time you have...

Hosting credits == hosting days. Once you have acquired 30 hosting days, then you can apply for package 2. :) You can check how many hosting days you have here:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Can Posts count as Credits, Say you have 30 Posts could you Upgrade to the #2 Package or do you need 30 Credits/Days or something  :)

because ive got 30 Posts but only 11 Credits/Days and im wanting to Upgrade to #2 Package  :P

So hope someone replys

69477[/snapback]

Post counts are not the same as credits... You can post 100 short posts and only get 10 credits, and you can also post 5 quality and long posts and get 20 credits... It all depends on the length and quality of your posts and where you post them in

post counts are not the same as credz, the days do matter, the credz are about 2 times the ammount of days but i aint sure, and i hink u have to have 20 days of hosting b4 u can getthe upgrade, why dont we all want he upgradwe :)