xisto Community
comp2

Fnaf

Has anyone played Five Nights at Freddy's? 

I personally started playing a few nights ago and it may just be me, but that game is scary as all get out. The game is available on steam for about 5 bucks or you can purchased versions 1,2 and 3 for about 20.00. Its also available for ios I believe as well. There are a lot of different theories about the games some really good ones on youtube. All in all its a jumpscare game about you working as a security guard in a kids themed restaurant there is animations come to life at night. I highly recommend checking it out.  

Also if anyone else has any theories I would love to hear them. 

5 to 20 bucks? Isn't it somehow expensive? How do you compare this to the games you find for less than one dollar on playstore, or even free at Facebook?

So I am not sure of the prices for mobile devices, the prices I quoted were from steam. I like to support indie developers so I don't really mind purchasing from them. Its the larger game companies that charge 60 bucks for a game then have all the expansions that you can buy as well. 

Quick search and I could find the game for Android via the play store for 2.99.                                                                                                                                                   

On 09/08/2015 at 10:06 PM, comp2 said:

Quick search and I could find the game for Android via the play store for 2.99.                                                                                                                                                   

This is a quite interesting point. It's not free on play store. After that, could be usuful to see if the version sold for 2.99 is the same one, or twice worse, justifying the price twice lower!