xisto Community

Hello my friends I am fermin25 from Honduras, here in the other corner of the world. 

I signed today to this fantastic site. I had not login for two years because I have to work and maybe I have no time to login.

Well there is something that annoy me about forums.xisto.com. I met this forum when it was named trap17.com. I created an account here and in astahost.com. Everything was perfect in those days because reading and posting was so fun that I wasted a lot of hours in front the computer browsing mainly trap17.com and earning some credits (named MyCents on those days).

I retired from trap17 in 2011 because of my work practice and my college. I returned one year later and I found that trap17.com disappear and was named knowledgesutra.com, a beatiful name for me but with a lot of bugs that trap17.com didn´t have it. That happened in 2013.

Now I return to knowledgesutra and i found that it doesn´t exits anymore and now it is named forums.xisto.com. I dont like this and I have to ask you this:

Why do you have to change the name of the forum?

It is still the post to host system working?

Why do you cancel my xisto billing account?

Note: I never used this forum only to get free hosting. All my website projects didn´t succeed. I was only posting because I liked all about the site and I realized that most of the members were intelligent people and the discussions were very entertaining and educational.

Could someone please explain me all?

Regards.

Huh? There is no reason to cancel your billing account. Probably a mistyped password problem. You should open a ticket at xistosupport for that.

By the way, yes, the post to host system is still working.

And, [sigh] the naming problem is almost a philosophical problem. Why do people love some names and some others not? Anyway, now trap17 and astahost are merged under a single name, I hope that this new name will become as famous as eacho one of the older ones.

Sorry yordan and thank you for your answer...

I dont know what is going on in here.... The old tra17.com site had 100-500 users online mainly in the Honduras evenings... I dont know what time is in India. And rigth now there is only a member online: myself. So I can not understand why are you moving and merging the forum periodically? If one of the consequences is losing members... I dont have any motivation to write some topic if there is no one who will read it...

Can you explain me the real reasons to change the name and merge forums???

I can not simply understand.

Too bad, you are right. However, if each one of these 500 guys thinks the same way...

That's why I think that we should try writing, the more people will post, the more traffic we will have.

I would be more than happy to contribute, build this place back up, but this place needs some TLC, I am all for a clean slate and to start again from scratch with fresh content. Post to Host is really no longer a viable option but I enjoy sharing my knowledge.

I am waiting for OpaQue to return to see what options we could possibly take. The search terms that I see in our log are quite ridiculous for what traffic we require. Having no home page really means this forum has lost its ability to target the audience we like to reach. There's a lot of things we could do but it requires time, which unfortunately is something I'm struggling to have.

MC

It stands for tender loving care yordan, and i can understand where fermin25 is coming from sortof. 

btw Fermin it should be What is going on here i believe. 

Edited by demonboy1990 (see edit history)