xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

Fantastico not free

Fantastico Installation on servers is not free. Fantastico is a software that allows to install scripts on client accounts with few clicks. However, Fantastico has nothing to do with the scripts that it installs.

Fantastico is Brilliant, it does the Hard work for you. Say you are installing a Portal called PHP-NUKE Fantastico does it all for you, you pick the directory and your Admin's Username and Password !So basically, Cpanel and Fantastico are the best ! :P So Xisto is the best host i've found. The Hoster I was looking for had to have Cpanel, Fantastico and PHP and Xisto is the #1 For it !!!!!Well I better be off, :) And ive been checked Twice for posting in the Wrong Cateogory, lol, So im Very Sorry AdminSee Ya

why Fantastico is not free?  :P but it used a lot of freebie php scripts inside!! does it ever freebie before or i m nut that i still dont know it is free!!  :)

69416[/snapback]

freenukehosting offered it for free but its closing down at the end of this month so theres no point in joining

doesnt Xisto offer it for free?

Yes.friend.For example we use " ipb" in fantasico but ipb not even 1 version is free.If you like any ware in Fantasico You 'd to register it .you will gotta more service if you pay for that.what Do you think of it? :)