xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Get Away

The quality of the game is very good.It tests my thinking to find the most suitable way to get away the room somebody stayed into.It is very interesting but difficult for you to finish the game.Maybe it takes you 1 day to finish the game.

I have played it few days ago.I found the game is very difficult that I cannot get away the room easily.Poor me!!!!!Have you played it before???If you have,please give comments and teach me how to finish the game.I look forwards to hearing from you soon.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

In addition,this game is better than the game posted above.It contains 13 levels which the difficulties of them are increasing.

A few days ago,I have played only some of the levels which takes me for about half an hour.Then the remaining levels are harder for me to finish it.I cannot get the enough things to solve the problem.Poor me!!!!!!!!!!I want to win all the levels in the game within a shorter period.

Can you teach me how to complete all the levels if you know how to play????I would be very happy to win all the levels and thankful to you.

the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i like the second link you posted. it took me a while but i finally finished it. i only had to look up one step on the last level but you can easily find guides/walkthroughs if you search on google if you need to. the game can take along time but it really makes you think.