xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Car Thief

Yeah i did play that its almost all text based the version i played. It was also a demo so you couldnt get all the tools and cars that most people would want to get. The game was also based on the skill of each picklocking and things. The better car the more security, the more its worth, the harder it is to break open, the more skill you need. I liked the game but it cost like $20 to play the full verison and its a game that i would only play for like 2 days so i dont think i am going to spend that much money on a game that i will only play for that long.

I Played It But It Aint A Game That I Would Pay 4 it or any thing i got it on my pc the real version i got it from someone i don't remember who but i play it like once in 4 months or sumthin the game actualy sucks but i don't blame the maker cause its just a game to keep u from doing nothing

yeah alot of GTA games are coming out some good and well detailed and the one mentioned about not worth even putting into my pc or ps2. but of course these games are dull after awhile, i lost intrest i nthe gta after running people over and blow up cars got dull.