xisto Community

Welcome to forums.xisto.com,

a Lot of stuff is pending here...

Please post your comments and opinions.

I like the dark layout, but mostly because I have an HP ProBook with Windows 8 that always runs at full brightness - apparently there's an issue with the driver for the Intel 4000 graphics adapter. It isn't my primary laptop though.

The design is good but doesn't seem to be friendly with lower resolution displays, i have a 1280x800 tablet and using it i browsed xisto and word wrapping in the first page was a lot ! and android tablets can not zoom out from 100% to lower percents like 50% so it is a little hard to read forum descriptions. But in desktop everything looks good so far :D

It might be an acceptable idea to return to the former position of two separated website with each a different forum.

The transition to a combined forum seems to have caused some difficulties and mistakes.

Some results of the combination are posted in my topic about some of the difficulties the forum faces. That topic is ment to gather reasons to this post with the request to go back to the past when the forum for technical topics Astahost was an individual and separate forum.

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

yordan said hi to Opaque in the Shout Box. This indicates Opaque has visited the forum. And Opaque didn't give a positive reaction about this suggestion. This leads to the idea, that the forum won't be changed. It seems Astahost won't revive.

This leads to the idea, that the forum won't be changed. It seems Astahost won't revive.

In my opinion, there is no reason for that. Astahost can revive inside the current forum. I loved astahost, I like this forum, why not ?