xisto Community
lonebyrd

Coming Back To Astahost

Hello everyone, my name is Rikki. Its been a while since I've been here. I was happy to find out this site still existed. Hopefully I will learn some things while im here and get my own website. i want to make a text game website. I know i will be needing a database for my game and I'm not sure what else I will need. I am a real beginner when it come to programming but I am anxious to learn. Hope to be posting and replying soon

It wouldn't let me edit my first post so that is why I made a new one. I just have a question. Can someone just explain to me the difference between MyEarnings and MyCENTs. I have $10 in MyEarnings and 38.43 in MyCENTs. What exactly does that mean?

"myCENTS" is what your current work gave. It increases each time you write something inside a post.

It's max value is 99 myCENTS, when it reaches 100 it's converted to $1.

"myEarnings" is the total earnings you made, for all the posts you wrote. This is the great total. If you want to know the current balance of your account (after you pad some services for instance) go and see your account, in your own Xisto account, here https://support.xisto.com/index.php