xisto Community
iGuest

Pop Forgotten Sands Pixel Problem

[/font]

i have intel® pentium dual core cpu, 1gb ram, 1.86 prcessore ,intel 965 express chipset family.....i want to play pop forgotten sands iuse swift shader which gives me bad performence.......pls hlp[/font]

Seems like that your PC Specs just little below the minimum Specs for POP : Forgotten Sands.

Here is the System Requirements for POP Forgotten Sands.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You CPU and RAM meets the minimum requirements (1 GB RAM meets minimum requirements but only if you have Windows XP, for Windows Vista and 7 you require 2 GB of RAM). But your GPU (Graphics) does not seems to meet the criteria of minimum requirement.

It is not listed in the supported Cards list on the system requirements page and also it does not seem to have Pixel Shader v3.0 which is the minimum requirement for the game.

And even if you are able to match the minimum Requirements for the game, the minimum requirements is just enough to run the game but it is not necessary that you would get good performance.

For recommended requirements you require 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor or better and 2 GB RAM for WIn XP and 4 GB for Vista and 7 along with 512 MB of dedicated GPU (Nvidia or ATI dedicated cards) with pixel shaders v3.0 and Direct X 9.0c support or better.

You could try to upgrade your PC if you want to run this game with good performance or you should try it on any other PC which has better config.

Also you could try 3D Analyser which seems to run a few games on low spec PCs even when the system requirements do not match.
3D Analyser : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Although most of the times 3D Analyser has not seemed to work for me as 3D Analyser tries to remove the features from the Game that require the high system specs and this results in not working of the game eventually most of the times. Still its worth a try if you can run it better using it. Just google for "How to run Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands using 3D Analyser".

Edited by sconnect (see edit history)

[/font]

i have intel® pentium dual core cpu, 1gb ram, 1.86 prcessore ,intel 965 express chipset family.....i want to play pop forgotten sands iuse swift shader which gives me bad performence.......pls hlp[/font]

are you running XP or 7?