xisto Community
manuleka

Stij.exe - Anyone Has This Running On Their System?

i've just noticed that i have this stij.exe running (task manager) and did a google on it but none shows exactly what the file is/does... does anyone else have this running?system: Windows 7 Pro

I googled the term "stij exe" and the first search result has some info on it. Link: System explorer

So they have mentioned that the file may be related to incredimail (as @yordan have mentioned as well) but also to smailbox.

More importantly, they have declared the file as SAFE

I googled the term "stij exe" and the first search result has some info on it. Link: System explorer
So they have mentioned that the file may be related to incredimail (as @yordan have mentioned as well) but also to smailbox.

More importantly, they have declared the file as SAFE

yea i was just curious what it is and found it is safe... but just wanting to see what would happen if i remove/relabel it... doesn't seem to affect anything at all

So did you figure out how it appeared on your system?

no not yet... but from what i can remember the last application i installed about a week ago was a free pdf editor tool https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-editor.jsp

but i uninstalled it a day after as i didn't like the interface and how the tool works...

it most probably was installed together with this program