xisto Community
manuleka

Does Astahost Offer Free Astahost Subdomains?

I think all free hosting providers have this feature and ofcourse Xisto as well. Xisto creates subdomains automatically whether we have TLD domain or not. Am I right Yordan!But, I have little bit confusion about its name, whether it takes our username as subdomain name automatically or asked us to have our own. :rolleyes:

Edited by agyat (see edit history)

xisto actually gives you quite a few options but the default subdomain for Xisto users is .astahost.net . Just send in a support ticket requesting for a domain change. You can have it changed to **anything**.astahost.netThis brings back memories since before the Mycent program, .astahost.com & .trap17.com(Xisto) were the default options for a member when applying for free web hosting, we hardly ever saw TLDS in the applications.. Now it is .astahost.net

thanks guys... i'm just wondering if Xisto subdomain is created automatically with every Free Account (especially through the Forums)... just wanted to makesure i have a fallback domain/subdomain available if i can't keep up with my domain registration fees ;)

thanks guys... i'm just wondering if Xisto subdomain is created automatically with every Free Account (especially through the Forums)... just wanted to makesure i have a fallback domain/subdomain available if i can't keep up with my domain registration fees ;)

The default subdomain is created and is reachable, and is active all the time. You can reach your website through your domain address or your Xisto.net subdomain link, at any time.

The default subdomain is created and is reachable, and is active all the time. You can reach your website through your domain address or your Xisto.net subdomain link, at any time.

i've tried mine but doesn't exist manumonkey.astahost.net/manuleka.astahost.net... although http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ does have the suspension page on though...
Edited by manuleka (see edit history)