xisto Community
wutske

Ending A Hosting Account

Hello,after many years I've decided that I don't need my hosting at a Xisto anymore and I'd like to terminate my hosting account (mainly because I hardly use it anymore).Is there a certain procudure to following ? Also, I've been quite late with this and my new hosting plan will start 19th and a part of the invoice has already been payed using myCents, is there still a way to cancel this invoice in order to stop my hosting plan ?

Open a ticket at Xisto, addressing a commercial problem, and ask to terminate your account, and ask them to gracefully forget the invoice.It was nice to see you around here, wutske, to bad.

Understandable yet really sad to hear Wutske. Hopefully this does not mean that you're going to stop posting too. The best way to have your account cancelled is as yordan suggested, by contacting Xisto - Support.But chances are, that if you send a ticket first support will ask you to login to your client area and submit a cancellation request through there. Since typically, only a website owner has access to his client area(where you check invoices and mycent). So login to your account at Xisto - Support.com and add the cancellation request.In the cancellation request, specify 3 things :-1. Immediate / End of billing period - Immediate cancellation means that your account will be terminated once cancellation request has been confirmed by the user. End of the billing period would mean that your account would be cancelled on its next due date.2. Backup - Yes / No - Cancellation = termination of data so mention clearly whether you need a backup generated or not. Backups can be generated by you or by a support person. 3. Refunds - In the same cancellation request, specify your invoice id and ask for a refund. I am sure they will refund you for the unused period.Good luck with everything wutske and hopefully see you around.

Understandable yet really sad to hear Wutske. Hopefully this does not mean that you're going to stop posting too. The best way to have your account cancelled is as yordan suggested, by contacting Xisto - Support.
But chances are, that if you send a ticket first support will ask you to login to your client area and submit a cancellation request through there. Since typically, only a website owner has access to his client area(where you check invoices and mycent). So login to your account at Xisto - Support.com and add the cancellation request.

In the cancellation request, specify 3 things :-

1. Immediate / End of billing period - Immediate cancellation means that your account will be terminated once cancellation request has been confirmed by the user. End of the billing period would mean that your account would be cancelled on its next due date.

2. Backup - Yes / No - Cancellation = termination of data so mention clearly whether you need a backup generated or not. Backups can be generated by you or by a support person.

3. Refunds - In the same cancellation request, specify your invoice id and ask for a refund. I am sure they will refund you for the unused period.

Good luck with everything wutske and hopefully see you around.

Ok, thanks :) . The request was sent so it'll all end soon :ph34r: