xisto Community
manuleka

Iphone 5 Still Looks To Be Another Hit For Apple

iPhone 5 will still be a hit even though Android phones have grown in popularity http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ saw some of the videos from the Apple iPhone sales and the amount of people queuing at outlet stores is just crazy... for a phone people would stay overnight at shop entry... what has the world turned into! Never have i heard of a Samsung or Android device get this much attention... i think it's sad to see people be attracted to a device that much...I wonder what would they say if you ask these people to choose between the iPhone 5 or their partner/children hehe

The reason you see so many people cue up for new Apple products is that most of them are "fanboys". They have to have the latest and greatest from their favorite technology company and are willing to make fools of themselves to get it. Its a status symbol, and in my opinion, there are androids that are cheaper and androids that are better, however since it has the Apple name on it they jump and run for it.

The reason you see so many people cue up for new Apple products is that most of them are "fanboys". They have to have the latest and greatest from their favorite technology company and are willing to make fools of themselves to get it. Its a status symbol, and in my opinion, there are androids that are cheaper and androids that are better, however since it has the Apple name on it they jump and run for it.

they are real crazy fans I would add to stay overnight outside a store entrance just to be among the first getting a phone...

Well ipone lovers can do anything to get a iphone it does not prove that its a grate phone or its a worst phone.IPhone is a elegent,simple stylist affordable style statement now.i have seen some of my friends talking about iphone how much they want it to be a stylish person.well i For me its different phone and a good phone.and you can compare it with any other android phone.

Well ipone lovers can do anything to get a iphone it does not prove that its a grate phone or its a worst phone.IPhone is a elegent,simple stylist affordable style statement now.i have seen some of my friends talking about iphone how much they want it to be a stylish person.
well i For me its different phone and a good phone.
and you can compare it with any other android phone.

quite true... the iPhone family has some very good quality and design

I would never deny that the iPhone series was ground breaking and started the mainstream smart phone run. However I will say that for the price you can get an Android based phone that does more, with less propriatery software restrictions, for less money. By doing so you save money, get a phone that will do just as much, if not more, and if you spend the same amount of money you can get a phone that just is amazing. As usual this is just my opinion.

I would never deny that the iPhone series was ground breaking and started the mainstream smart phone run. However I will say that for the price you can get an Android based phone that does more, with less propriatery software restrictions, for less money. By doing so you save money, get a phone that will do just as much, if not more, and if you spend the same amount of money you can get a phone that just is amazing. As usual this is just my opinion.

quite true... i currently am using an iPhone 4 and i find the screen quite small for my big hands... i have played around with my mates LG 4X HD which runs on a 4.7" screen and its just amazing...

Most iPhone users appear to be die hard fans of their devices. They would praise about stuff that should not be praised at all. For instance, before the release of iPhone 5, all iphone fans used to say that small screen is better than those huge android screens because it is designed to use with one hand. And now when the release of iphone 5 has made it clear that larger screens are better, they appear to praise the larger screens.I think apple has manipulated its reputation so successfully that people can't even think about other stuff better than their apple devices, while actually some of the other stuff is in fact better than their apple devices. Every person has his own likings and dislikings but what is irritating about many iphone users is that they would try to praise every aspect of their phone even though they will actually feel disappointed about their devices. I simply don't know why.....

Most iPhone users appear to be die hard fans of their devices. They would praise about stuff that should not be praised at all. For instance, before the release of iPhone 5, all iphone fans used to say that small screen is better than those huge android screens because it is designed to use with one hand. And now when the release of iphone 5 has made it clear that larger screens are better, they appear to praise the larger screens.
I think apple has manipulated its reputation so successfully that people can't even think about other stuff better than their apple devices, while actually some of the other stuff is in fact better than their apple devices. Every person has his own likings and dislikings but what is irritating about many iphone users is that they would try to praise every aspect of their phone even though they will actually feel disappointed about their devices. I simply don't know why.....

yip they are die hard alrite...

Faster Processor and More Memory is enough reason for a fan to buy the new Series :) Infact, most of them... wait for just that.

Faster Processor and More Memory is enough reason for a fan to buy the new Series :) Infact, most of them... wait for just that.

There's a lot more better phones out there now... with the Windows Phone 8 coming out its all exciting to see... wouldn't mind a Nokia 920 or HTC 8X :D

With all the new tech coming with the new phones its getting really hard to decide on exactly which phone you want. I have decided that there will never really be a true "iPhone Killer" seeing as how there are people out there that just love their Apple products. However with the features available on the new iPhone and on the Androids that are coming out its just amazing. I find it interesting that there are now phone specific features, like the new touch to transfer, feature that is coming out on the new Samsung Galaxy S III phone. I knew it would only be a matter of time before proprietary features would come out, and now with memory and processor power starting to rival that of tablets, and in some cases netbooks, I guess it's time for the phone companies to step up and really start showing what the OS's and available hardware and features can really do with some ingenuity imagination.

With all the new tech coming with the new phones its getting really hard to decide on exactly which phone you want. I have decided that there will never really be a true "iPhone Killer" seeing as how there are people out there that just love their Apple products. However with the features available on the new iPhone and on the Androids that are coming out its just amazing. I find it interesting that there are now phone specific features, like the new touch to transfer, feature that is coming out on the new Samsung Galaxy S III phone. I knew it would only be a matter of time before proprietary features would come out, and now with memory and processor power starting to rival that of tablets, and in some cases netbooks, I guess it's time for the phone companies to step up and really start showing what the OS's and available hardware and features can really do with some ingenuity imagination.

Just like everything else there will never be a one device to rule them all hehe...

The Mobile market is just like the Desktop market, no single PC type is better than the rest... its all to do with user preference...

There may not be a single device that is better then the rest, but having had to repair a lot of computer and hand held devices over the years for a former employer...I will tell you this, there are devices that should NOT be sold or used due to the fact that its just garbage. I think people would be surprised by what real techs think about some of the brands and their true reliability and repairability.

There may not be a single device that is better then the rest, but having had to repair a lot of computer and hand held devices over the years for a former employer...I will tell you this, there are devices that should NOT be sold or used due to the fact that its just garbage. I think people would be surprised by what real techs think about some of the brands and their true reliability and repairability.

yip thats quite true... some people just don't realize how much they have been ripped off because they don't do their homework before making a purchase...