xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Unsure ?

So i had a dream last night . I'm a girl and in my dream I was in a relationship , with a girl . I'm straight . But my sister and a lot of my closest friends are lesbian , gay , or bisexual . I've always questioned my own sexuality , sometimes being attracted to girls , but never really having feelings for them . But in result , i'm not exactly sure what it means ? Does it mean nothing , or could my own subconcious mind be telling me something ?

If you really talk about dreams, I have had terrible experiences with them. What I think is because you keep on thinking about the homosexuality or bisexuality of your sister and friends, you end up wondering about your own preferences.That might be the reason why you might have dreamt about such a situation. However I think there is hardly anything to worry about.