xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Issues With Flash In Firefox's Latest Version

I have been a firefox fan since time too long to remember. It has been stable and solid for me and the Add-ons are extremely functional and reliable. I have never had any serious issue with the browser and that is why I have never looked at another browser to replace it. I am sort of addicted with it now, as I feel kind of strange when I am using other browsers like chrome or IE.The recent update to version 13.0.1 has been a disaster for me. Flash is not working with this version at all and this causes me a lot of trouble. I have all my bookmarks and passwords saved in the browser and I am so used to the look of it that I don't want to go elsewhere but this flash issue is driving me nuts as I have to shift to chrome every now and then whenever there is flash content involved.There is an option for me to leave firefox and move permenantly for chrome, but as I said earlier, I am so addicted to the look of the browser that all others feel strange to me. Yes, the strangeness will fade with time and everything will be normal, but I don't want to leave firefox.I searched for the issue and found that it is causing trouble for a lot of users, and I hope that mozilla will do something about it soon. Meanwhile, if anyone can help me get the flash working on this version of firefox, I will really appreciate it.