xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sierrad

Devil May Cry 3

I would like to know who else on these forums thinks that Devil May Cry 3 is one of the best games around :)

Devil May Cry 3 reintroduces the mysterious hero Dante in a riveting new game marked by complex storylines, striking graphics and unadulterated stylistic action.

Devil May Cry 3 preserves the fast-paced action that has made the series so popular. In addition to its strong roots, the game increases the intensity of gameplay with a new "style" system, which adds an additional level of depth. Depending on preference, players can choose to use short-range, long-range, defensive or evasive play styles. Each system has its own range of gameplay features and players can choose to power up their favorite style for increased special attack abilities. The range of options available in Devil May Cry 3 immerses players in a non-stop, thrilling escapade.

Notice from snlildude87:
Don't plagiarize

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

lol, I've got the first one and the second one and they are just awesome! I think it IS one of the best games around and the first one was the best one around, then two. Now I think either Devil May Cry 3 is going to be better than two and maybe even better than the first one. I'm gonna get it once it comes out and if it has, I'm gonna save up for it, mwahahaha! It'll be all mine! :)

lol, I've got the first one and the second one and they are just awesome! I think it IS one of the best games around and the first one was the best one around, then two. Now I think either Devil May Cry 3 is going to be better than two and maybe even better than the first one. I'm gonna get it once it comes out and if it has, I'm gonna save up for it, mwahahaha! It'll be all mine!