xisto Community
duptyfied

The Duptyfication Process Has Begun!

Hi, this is 'duptyfied' from Mumbai - India, you can call me Dupty (pronounced: dup-tee). Dupty is what my dad calls me at home. I am not much of a techie but as long as technology meets my increasing standards, I am fine with that.I am more into mechanics than I am into electronics, I love to ponder on things that people give little thought on. I am not as much technically enthusiastic as I was when in college. I guess life is like this long walk where the longer you walk, you the more you loose what you would like to have and the more you focus on neccesities because it helps to travel light when the journey is long.I love reading, swimming, writing, boxing, beer, candy bars and dogs.

Hi, dupty, welcome aboard.I hope that you will enjoy your stay here.No swimming pool in our home, so no swimming here, sorry. But you can read, write, and show us your dog.Please feel free to express yourself on our forums, and let us ear from you.

Thanks Yordon, I don't have a pic of my dog with me right now but I will post it here to you tomorrow. My dog's name was "Rip" as he was name after "Rip Van Winkle", who slept for twenty years. My dog was pretty lazy as you can guess, the only time he was active was during mating season, where he would be out of the house for a week or two and came back all bruised after fighting with other males just for a female. When the vet advised my dad to get my dog castrated, I objected but then my dog died because after one such fight he was severely hurt and to add to that he developed a maggot wound but never came home but ran all around the neighborhood and was finally run over by a truck. We haven't got ourselves another dog since then.Cheers mate!