xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Where Is The Section Containing Latest Activity In Forum?

Before the redesign, when someone clicked on "Open Discussion & Free Web Hosting" link and reached the index of the forum, on the top was a section containing the latest activity. It showed the topics which were active and newly created topics. It showed the latest posts added to topics.That section was very useful for me and I hope it was useful for lot of other users as well. Unfortunately, I am unable to find that section now and I have problems now to find active topics and newly added stuff so that I can contribute to them. As a result I have to randomly go into various sections and irrespective of the activity of the topic, I will add stuff to it (if I like the topic). What this means is that often I end up adding questions to topics which are not active and as a result my questions won't get answered. Or I would answer questions, the answers of which don't interest the topic starters anymore.So please tell me where can I find that laterst activity section. And if that section has completely been removed, I would suggest Xisto to please add it to the index page again. With the new design, it would really increase the productivity of lots of members.

Click the words "View New Content", at the upper right corner (under the withe "search" rectangle).This is the latest activity section. It has several options : past week, past 24 hours, new since my last visit, content I have not read.Try it, it's awesome.

WOW! Good job Xisto. This new thing is awesome. It has several useful options that can reduce the time required to find content. I really liked this improvement over the past one. Great job!