xisto Community
brownsmith

I Want To Create Website For Converter.

Hello Friends,
I want to create a website in joomla or php.

I want to create a same site which i have allready just want to change platform of that website.

i just want your opinion.

Thank You,

a

Joomla's a great tool... what kind of site are you running? wordpress can be another tool (much simpler and easier in my opinion)

Did you already test your website? For instance, did you try running the php version on your own PC?If it's written in a portable way, you should be able to backup everything (for instance your php files for the php site and a backup of your database) and restore it on the other platform.This is the kind of operation you should be able to perform at any moment, having a backup of your site is a security feature you should test.Of course, you can trust your website provider, Xisto for instance never lost a website. However, you must keep yourself disaster-aware, and be constantly able to restart from your last backup.