xisto Community
elompodoneync

Hi, I'm new here.

I am new in this place and I would like to tell "how are you" to everyone and take part in the discussion although I am not able to see a zone to chat on this forum. I will greatly be thankful if somebody could direct me to that section if it does exist.

I am a Spanish vocalist who work principally on weddings so I have much unused time during the week and I want to take part in this web. You can listen to several of the material I do in my website titled Musica De Bodas and describe me what you think about it. It is in Spanish but a bit of the text is in English too.

Best regards.

Hi, elompodpneync, welcome aboard.The chat zone here is named "shoutbox", click the "shoutbox" menu on the upper right part of the menu (the second line).I had a look at your website, it does not work very well with Firefox : cannot click on the images, hardly able to click on the arrow appearing near the images.