xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Movie Dialogues That Made You Go Ho Yeah!

I watched V for Vendetta recently and V's monologue got me all roar/grrr/ho yeah! and so on :unsure: Does anyone have any movie dialogues they remember that got them all excited? Even funny ones would do.. Something that really awakened an extreme version of an emotion inside you.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.