xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Apple's Steve Job Dead At The Age Of 56 Fetched the topic from KS :)

After much speculation of Steve's health problems, Apple's Steve Jobs has passed away at the age of 56. Thought Apple has not yet disclosed the cause of death, I don't think I really care since his achievements should be the highlight of his death and not the cause :unsure: A part of Apple's statement on Steve Jobs

"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve," Apple said in a statement. "His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts.

To quote a friend Thrown out of the company he started, only to return to become the CEO of the decade. His leadership will be missed. RIP, Steve Paul Jobs. I am pretty sure Apple sold all they did because of Jobs, the man was a brilliant guy capable of selling with all he got and I think the same passion was utilized during the making of their products. So now the question remains, How will Apple fare now that Jobs isn't around to take care of them? Can they really bank on their current success for long? To learn more about Steve Jobs, please read here

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is really sad for tech industry. I would rather see some conservative politicians in my country die instead of people in tech industry who are contributing much positively to society other than rants, tirades and corruption. Okay that aside, he'll be in memories of countless apple fans and haters. Even bill will remember him for as long as his lifespan goes. Both were good competitors and did good contribution to the computer field. I don't know if the rumor is true or not about the word S in new IPhone4S. But if it is then that S stands for the name of Steve. Minimalism, frugality and quality is what apple concepts used to be. Though some of the products were fail and are not even worth buying but that's okay. I think steve did good with his share of the products. I wonder if the company will be able to keep things flowing that way. Positive talks aside there are some serious things going on with apple. For example, intellectual property and patent stuff. I mean making patent for almost anything to get competition out ?that sounds like an issue which is going to get apple out of market. I mean their recent lawsuits on samsung for the galaxy tab distribution in korea and europe sounds like a bad end to the apple company. As for other CEO and directors in the apple. I doubt anyone will keep the way company was flowing when steve was there. I also think that unless they get prices down, it'll be hard for them to be a seller of the tech stuff. They lost icon in company. Now they need to get help of celebs and other social media people for the marketing.

The passing away of Steve Jobs is indeed very sad and a big blow for Apple and the technical world in general. It must be noted that although he was not the original creator of the iPod, iPhone and the iPad, it was because of him that these products became the huge sensations that they are today. He has proven to the world that although having a promising product is good, what makes that product sell is how you present it to the world and how you market it. Without Steve Jobs, these products may or may not have become the huge successes that they are today. He is truly the one who gave Apple the special tag that millions of people associate the company with today. So it is indeed a big shock to see someone like this pass away. There may never be someone else like him who can understand the market demands correctly and deliver the right product at the right time.I read somewhere that Apple already has their plans ready for all their products for the next 5-6 years. Even if these plans are rock solid and steady, they will surely miss Steve Jobs' managing and marketing skills. R.I.P. Steve Jobs. Thank you for your contributions to the world.

I think bill gates is more known to the world, as not everybody knows who is Steve Jobs, but usually everyone knows who is bill gates, even though his name is not so active anymore. :unsure:Steve Jobs maybe is much more known in USA. ;)

Bill gates is active in charity these days. He visited my city 2 years back. I think he was doing some AIDS awareness and the child labor campaign. So most likely he's giving back to the society just like warren buffet. If we compare steve jobs and bill gates. I must say that steve's work because microsoft reached more people than apple. Still windows is more accessible compared to apple. Apple is hellua costly and most of the people can't afford it. In fact apple wants to keep this way and they want the difference so that they can create rich people stuff. it's no different than the benz and other jet type of stuff reserved for the folks. Steve also never did the charity work which i have stress here as we are comparing him with bill gates. It is his choice though whether to give money or not. But when he's getting so much money out of pocket from the rich folks, it does helps when he gives back to the charity. I know it's not good to talk against someone on his death thread. But i guess charity does have it's angle and i expected steve to have that much gratitude. I mean he was adopted son afterall so he must have that side to change the lives of people.

Bill gates is active in charity these days. He visited my city 2 years back. I think he was doing some AIDS awareness and the child labor campaign. So most likely he's giving back to the society just like warren buffet. If we compare steve jobs and bill gates. I must say that steve's work because microsoft reached more people than apple. Still windows is more accessible compared to apple. Apple is hellua costly and most of the people can't afford it. In fact apple wants to keep this way and they want the difference so that they can create rich people stuff. it's no different than the benz and other jet type of stuff reserved for the folks.

Steve also never did the charity work which i have stress here as we are comparing him with bill gates. It is his choice though whether to give money or not. But when he's getting so much money out of pocket from the rich folks, it does helps when he gives back to the charity. I know it's not good to talk against someone on his death thread. But i guess charity does have it's angle and i expected steve to have that much gratitude. I mean he was adopted son afterall so he must have that side to change the lives of people.

I'm surprised he wasn't really into to charity work as much as Bill Gates, i guess he has his reasons. Some argue his charity came through other people he influenced their lives but pffft that's still not from him though. I quite agree with you here starscream. Someone argued otherwise:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/larahoffmans/2-of-steve-jobs/&refURL=&referrer=