xisto Community
manuleka

Controlling Game Display Resolution On A 1024x600 Screen

I'm wanting to set Warcraft 3 (Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne) resolution to its native 4:3 size (800x600) with dark/black space on each side of screen (LCD)Game runs perfectly fine on 1024x600, i just don't like the stretched look of the game,is this possible?SPEC: Windows XP SP3Intel Mobile Chipset 945 Express1.6GHz Processor2GB RAM

Edited by manuleka (see edit history)

yes looking into it yordan, thanks... just wanted to see if anyone else have tried it (or similar scenario)although most would be seeking an enlargement (or widening) screen solution, mine is the opposite - narrowing screen width hehe

Edited by manuleka (see edit history)

that's the real problem. I'm so much familiar with my 22-inch terminal that I can hardly work with the laptop by itself when I have to move off the office. So I'm not sure I could use a netbook.

that's the real problem. I'm so much familiar with my 22-inch terminal that I can hardly work with the laptop by itself when I have to move off the office. So I'm not sure I could use a netbook.

ok...yea small screen can be a pain to get use to, but i've been using netbook for almost 3 years now... i'm so use to it, and also i use ipod and blackberry quite often, so netbook screen is quite a convenience in comparison to the 3.5" and 2.6" tinier screens

and at home on my desk i still use 19" and 17" (dual) CRT monitors hehe (pretty old school)