xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chaos_Valentine

New Zelda: Post Your Views! What do you think of the new game so far?

To me, it looks awesome! In the screen shots it shows a possible Hyrule castle and field so it's around OOT and MM time, The Graphics is back to the old style Link which I prefer much better than Wind Waker Link! I just can't wait for it to come out!So, what do you guys think? Post your views!

Well i have to say those are some of best graphics i seen for zelda since the first one to bad its the cube i only can imagine what the sound will be like but i may never know well yeah i actually i could but don't want to :)

New Zelda game eh? Well you got my attention...and it's back to the old style link? Well I'm glad about that, I HATED The Legend of Zelda:Windwaker because it was so bad compared to the earlier classics like Ocarina of Time. (best one out there :)) And after saying it's set around OOT time I may just buy it, yes...it seems quite good. The only problem is I might not have enough money :D

I Really want this game!

Check out these Screen Shots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look Awesome, don't they? I Can't wait!

Woah! That makes the game look even more awesome, now I just can't wait for it to come out :)! The only problem that still remains is the money lol. Do you know anything else about it, like the story and junk like that Chaos Valentine? Or is the enemy once again Ganondorf and he's come back or something? Since you did say its set around OOT time...I can only hope for the game to be really good...

I don't know much about it, a trailer was shown at E3 2004, I'm sure if you look it up on some game sites you may be able to find some info!

Wow!! those are nice graphics for the latest Zelda RPG. I have played the earlier versions of Legends of Zelda and for me Zelda is one of the best RPG around, a very intellegent game. i can't wait to play it, I will tell my brother to but the latest version (because he is the one who plays most of these games).

WOw, that's pretty nice graphics for a Zelda game. I'm glad they finally went back to old skool style. I wonder how much that one will cost... too bad it's a cube monopoly.

I cant wait for it, i already got my ?40 stashed away for it :lol: Im gona get it 9:00 when the shops open :(:(:( i cant wait to see the Real and official Boxart, ive viewed the new trailor and by god man it looks awsome, the fact is for me,weither i lose the money for it for whatever reason, i will have it, i will just have the damn thing I WILL HAVE ITif i have to steal it i will , if i get caught and put in jail, sombody will give the game to me, and if that dont happen, it will just appear in my hands :D WOA thats how hyped i am for thisLet the hero of time make time go by quicker so i can get it NOW lmao

I am a fan of Zelda and have the first game, Majora's Mask and Windwaker stored somewhere in the loft. I haven't played my Gamecube for ages and the only reason why I haven't sold it yet is because of this new Zelda game commign out. Last I heard was that it had been movd back on its release date from June to October.

Does anyone else have any info on the game? If so when is its release date?