xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NguyenLongQuang

What is a happy life? How do you consider a happy life

Hi all,Have you got any definition how is a happy life ?To me, it will be: You will have a happy life when you can enjoy the life, this means that we work, we contribute to this society, then you enjoy your life. I am willing to have your comments on this.Cheer,Nguyen Long Quang

A Happy Life is a life where you will not worry about what are you going to do tomorrow.A Happy Life is a life where you have all you need (not want...because sometimes what you want, may not be what you need).A Happy Life is a life where you spent your day by day without the feeling of disappoinment and regret.A Happy Life is a life where you have obtained your goals in life and can die in peace.A Happy Life is the eternal life given by God.

A happy life is one that you can do whataver you like and get whatever you wish for, while feeling content all the time

I disagree with choetry, i don't think a happy life is one where you can get whatever you want. I think that a happy life is being one with she/he whom you love, have kids (even # of girls/boys)preferrably one girl and one boy, and you're successful with a job (not necessarily rich) which can support your kids and send them to a good school so they can be educated at the highest level. Just no financial and emotional problems, happy life is having a life that you'd want your children to have! :)

Happy life is when u have everything u ever wanted and that doesn't just mean materials items but the person you love and a strong family. I think happiness surpass marterialism and satisfies you emotional needs.

A Happy Life is a life where you will not worry about what are you going to do tomorrow.

A Happy Life is a life where you have all you need (not want...because sometimes what you want, may not be what you need).

A Happy Life is a life where you spent your day by day without the feeling of disappoinment and regret.

A Happy Life is a life where you have obtained your goals in life and can die in peace.

A Happy Life is the eternal life given by God.

68971[/snapback]

Hi Hansley,

Thank you for your comments, it makes me to have a clearer image of Happy life that most of us are trying to have.

Cheer,

Nguyen Long Quang

Peace is when everyone has the same thought and political opinion as you (of course there's always that person who ruins it), peace is when everyone has no or the same religion as each other (very impossible) and peace is when everyone is equal. I think it is pretty much impossible to achieve this.

To me, living a happy life means to do what you enjoy doing best. You don't have to go overboard to enjoy life, but whatever makes you feelhappy. Living a happy life means to enjoy time with your family and friends, to cherish the moments you share with them. Living a happy life means to explore places you really want to explore, to travel to places that you really want to see. Living a happy life means to be lessmaterialistic and more grassroots. The world has become so technologically advanced that most people have lost sight of the betterthings in life - nature, friendship, kindness, etc. I prefer the grassroots over materialism any day. But this is my "definition" of living the happylife. :)

Hm to me a happy life is when you are fully satisfied with things. For instance work, if people hate their jobs it will cause them stress and whatnot but if you enjoy your job and make a decent living off of it, there should be nothing to complain about and you would be happy.