xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Everquest 2?

If you mean the following question: Is everquest 2 out for sale and playable for the public?Then Yes it is.Although I've heard that EQ2 isn't as good as EQ1 or makes it to its expectations.Have i played the game, no. not going to either.

For those of you who do not know what Everquest 2 is about or what it features, then read below:

Players will encounter hundreds of creatures as they travel across landscapes of rolling hills, dense forests, and bustling cities. Thousands of items, hundreds of spells, and unlimited adventure await all who enter the world of EverQuest II.
    * A new, massive online world for thousands of players to explore, filled with danger, adventure and mystery
    * Voices for almost every non-player character (NPC) in the game, a huge project encompassing almost 100,000 lines and 130 hours of dialog
    * Unparalleled character customization capabilities. In addition to thousands of armor, weapons and items users can equip, players will be able to customize their characters facial appearance to an incredible level of detail and personalization
    * 16 races, 50 levels and 24 classes with a branching system that allows players to choose their class as they advance
    * Player-owned real estate (such as apartments, homes, and guild houses)
    * No race/class combination limitations, allowing players to truly choose who they want to be in game
    * New user friendly game mechanics with reduced learning curve for both new and seasoned players
    * More than 160 unique creature types, from Orcs and Goblins to huge dragons and menacing Living Statues
    * Incentives for current EverQuest subscribers
    * A state-of-the-art, cinematic quality 3D graphics engine capable of improving as hardware technology advances
    * State-of-the art combat, spell and skill systems
    * Trade skills available to all player classes

Hope this helped.

Notice from snlildude87:
Don't plagiarize

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

If you mean the following question: Is everquest 2 out for sale and playable for the public?Then Yes it is.Although I've heard that EQ2 isn't as good as EQ1 or makes it to its expectations.Have i played the game, no. not going to either

If you mean the following question: Is everquest 2 out for sale and playable for the public?Then Yes it is.Although I've heard that EQ2 isn't as good as EQ1 or makes it to its expectations.Have i played the game, no. not going to either.

I never really got off on everquest I didn't think it was that fun and exciting. I also don't like the gameplay. But that is just my opinion there are people out there that like it and there are people out there who don't like the games I do.