xisto Community
toilet95

Gmail Hotmail Or Yahoo email

Gmail definately, can download mail from it to my PC (Outlook), website loads fast, Nice features (e.g Rich Txt Format), and its BIG :), BTW, I mentioned on an earlier post but I still have tons of invites, so if anybody wants one, just pm me :D

gmail according to me. the intergration with email clients makes it a better choice. plus the storage space, even though yahoo is coming up with 1 GB pretty soon. but this topic has already had several threads.

yeah i was about say wasn't this done on a poll or something 1 gig on yaoo damn that should be interesting.

GMAIL duhh, 1gig now 2 gig and increasing, gmail gives you access to pop forwarding, outlook thing and lots more. if anyone wants a gmail account just email me: sankaravarun@gmail.com

Gmail is the best it has 2 Gb of space and POP so you can use it using Outlook/Thunderbird etc :) and if anyone wants a Gmail account you can email me at johnmeikle@gmail.com Happy Gmailing

LoL...There is no question about it, Gmail is the best...With 2GB storage and a very fast loading interface making it is the biggest and fastest email provider. It also supports POP3 free, unlike Yahoo! which has been comercial oriented. Recently, Gmail has added several new features named Rich Text Format. With this, the users will be able to alter the colour and font types of the text just like in Microsoft Word. If Google is the best search engine out there, then undoubtedly Gmail is the best email provider out there.Only one downside of Gmail, it has no virus filter feature.There are several flaws I found in Hotmail and Yahoo.Hotmail: It gives away your email address making your email vulnerable to spams. It doesn't support POP3. It has the least mail storage of all three. It is fairly slow to open.Yahoo: It has way too much advertisements in the interface. POP3 is supported if you got the money. Well, I guess those are several flaws that have been easily noticed by me, I'll post again if I managed to find more...

i prefer Gmail out of all the 3 i think it looks the best and so far i've had no problems at all with it, the only thing i dont like is that i cant use a word for my password it has to be something else. If anyone wants a Gmail invite just PM me your email address and i'll send you one as quick as possible.

I agree with a lot of you, gmail has set a new standard for email providers such a hotmail and yahoo with the facilities of sending up to 10MB of photos, support for more browsers (it is easier to access gmail messages from nearly any computer as it is able to use basic HTML which a lot of browsers understand), Pop3 access and automatic forwarding, important contacts (so adding all the emails into your account is easily done for you in a couple of clicks), search your contacts, signature options, thumbnails for image attachments and saving draft abilities makes gmail a better choice out of yahoo and hotmail. But I recently found the following site; Gmail- Is- Too- Creepy if everything they report is correct it would change my mind greatly about my choice. When you delete something in your email account you delete it for a reason yeah? So why do gmail want to keep it on their system when you went through the steps in order to delete the email? :)

Gmail is 100% better and now after rich text formatting capability added it is far far better than its counterparts. There are many reasons for it.It is fast.A lot of space that is more than enough. Free POP3 access.No banner ads.

Google definitly is the best of those. The amount of space they give you rocks along with how you can search and add topics to emails rocks. 2 gig of space is more than I will ever need which is nice cause you never have to worry about removing emails and it is easy to find any email.

I would guess that Gmail is a whole lote better then Yahoo. Mainly because Gmail offers 2.5 gigs of storage so far. Also, it doesnt have any pesky ads like how Yahoo does. I would choose Google over any company

As most people pointed out Gmail is definitly the best e-mail provider there is. I use Yahoo because it seems getting a Gmail invite is way too hard. If you want to put the time into finding an invite choose Gmail by all means.