xisto Community
iGuest

How Are Astahost And Xistosupport Accounts Linked? Where do my posting credits go?

Ok, so I'm new here and want to get a website up. And more importantly get my email forwarding.So I follow the instructions and sign up here at Xisto.com as well as at Xisto - Support.com.But since those are two different accounts, how are they linked and how will myCents be available on both accounts?I've been searching the forums, but cannot find anywhere the answer?Please point me in the right direction, if it's explained somewhere?I certainly could not find it in the FAQ's.

Ok, that was not clear and it will help to post that on this page
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86546-topic/?findpost=1064322155

I own my own domain and usually signup with each service with it's own emial address.
This way I can traceback where spam is coming from.
Will have to change that then for this case...

Thanks for clarifying.

I own my own domain and usually signup with each service with it's own emial address.This way I can traceback where spam is coming from.

No need to change your habits.
Simply, use the same e-mail for Xisto and Xisto : both e-mails will be used by the same people, so all mails will come from the same source.
The only mails you will receive will be the confirmation of your MyCents updates (each time you reach 100 cents), the monthly invoices for your hosting and the payment confirmation if you account balance is positive.
By the way, if you have your own domain, you can park it on your Xisto hosting, there is a cpanel menu for that.
Regards
Yordan

Thanks Yordan,It's reassuring to know the sites belong to the same team. It was just not clear initially and I had used unique emails. ( I have that now corrected.)Looking forward to be able to host.Just noticed my post count is still 0.I guess I need to be patient and wait a day before the count is corrected, right?Regards, Chris.

I guess I need to be patient and wait a day before the count is corrected, right?

Nope, don't wait.Your topic was posted in "no post count" forum, so no post will be validated.
You have to post in standard subforums, not in the "no post count" forums.
Regards
Yordan

Nope, don't wait.Your topic was posted in "no post count" forum, so no post will be validated.
You have to post in standard subforums, not in the "no post count" forums.
Regards
Yordan

There isn't any mention that this part of the forum is a no post count section.

There isn't any mention that this part of the forum is a no post count section.

He first posted in the "Asta Answers" subforum, and I moved his topic here.the "Asta Answers" forum is the only subforum where non-members can post topics, and moderators move the answers to the accurate forum.