xisto Community
imjjss

Earn Money From Embeded Picture And Video

I need to add some vedios and pictures in the content of each post. So, I'm thinking--- it would be nice if I can embed other sites' vedio/picture and earn some extra money.Is there any website provide such a service for publishers?I need the freedom to choose picture or video. Their ads can come with the picture or vedio but I don't want their app, just a link to the picture or vedio.

Adsense and some other ad networks have no objection for using videos or pictures in the post. Just give credit where it is due. So you're uploading videos to some network to earn money ? i don't think it is profitable in the long run considering the amount they pay for the videos. You can always use youtube videos which are getting more hits. Consider getting some bot or something to track that data and then make list of such videos. There is no push button for making money from video uploading and viewing and in fact it is the most slowest process of all. I have seen it makes you 10$ after usage of 10k or more traffic which is slow rate. But you can try it anyway if you wish to. I don't think there is much information in this forum. Maybe you should consider black hatters for such information. I'm sure they'll help you on earning from this with shortcuts if there are any.

It might provide a little extra earning to me-- I am building an educational site, will upload vedio, audio, pictures, books... in the courses, those are learning materials. So, if any website need to promote their vedio/audio/picture/book, I can use theirs as my teaching materials. So, in my case, adding an ads channel won't work because I need to have the freedom to choose the exact material.I don't have access to youtube and many popular vedio sites due to gov firewall blocking. So, maybe it's difficult to find such websites.What is black hatters?

Docstoc and similar site are there for the earning from such materials. Docstoc is not into uploading video content but other formats like pdf, .doc and other materials which you can use to share content. You can also use audio on that site. They have some revenue sharing model with google adsense if i can recall. There are some other sites who function similar to doctoc and has such earning potential. If you can't use youtube to download videos then it is hard for you to earn from resources which are paying for the video upload. Also the educational material that you're willing to share with others is most likely copyrighted. Sooner or later you'll find that copyright notifications take these files down from the server. So you have to be careful with that as well. Other than that check the rate of file download vs upload rates and how to fetch respective traffic. Because US based traffic has more rates than any other country. You have to get users from these countries in order to make money.

I cant discuss about black hat type of sites here as this will not go in rules with this site. You can always PM me if you want to know about such sites. You can also use one mroe technique. Just create one blog and start posting links to that material from sites like mediafire, filesonic etc. So you can get commision for per download. Rate is not much here but it;s something like 1$ for 500 downloads NON US and for US based downloads you get 5$ but these downloads need to be 1000 or more for that amount. So it is pretty much difficult.

PS- It is video and not vedio. Spell mistake from your side.