xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Seo Elite Works Or Not? I want to know if some of you have used this software

Well there is a software for all the SEO called SEO Elite which works generating backlinks automatically. The advertising of this software in the internet is incredible and the information about it is in all the internet forums related with seo. Well I look for some good SEO tutorial and I bougth a new one where the author recommend to don´t use the backlink exchange because nowadays Google detects all this type of practice and you can lose all your Pagerank if you do that. But if you look to the SEO elite page there are a lot of promises about getting good results in your SEO campaigns with this software. Well I downloaded it with a torrent service. I know this is piracy, I know. And I get the lastest version of the software and I tested it. Basically the softwares works looking for good Pagerank websites related to a keyword and digging them to find the admin email. Once the software gets the admin email you can send him a email asking him to add a backlink to your site because you will add a link to his site too. Well you purpose a link exchange. I had a website with a traffic exchange script and all the users come from referrals to the site so I wanna to expand my number of users so I tried to increase my position in the Google results. I find the opportunity to use the SEO Elite software. Well I did it. And I sent a lot of emails to the admins of the sites related with my keyword. Nobody added a link to my site. And some of the admins report me to Google and I got deleted my site from Google and my site had almost any traffic so I got bored and I close the website. Well i WANT to know if some of you have used this software? I have fatal results using it. I try to get some reviews because I want to report this software with Google because if the software developers are selling software which don´t work for the purpose it has been made there are thousands of people who are buying something which doesn´t work. This is an abuse. So I hope and wait for your answers. And please post your personal review not something based in some friend´s experience. We have to stop to all that internet marketers who sell garbage to the customers. Thank you.

I prefer to stay away from any automatic backlink generator programs. After the launch of panda there seems to be a bit issue related to the automatic backlink programs. These programs if detected by algorithm cause more problems than it could solve. So consider using build my rank, linkvana or similar other services. Avoid using services which do automatic link submissions. That is because most of the time it is seen that they're spamming some forums or blogs. It becomes difficult to monitor those links. You can't blame the loss of links on the programs as well. Besides PR is fake indication of quality website, so don't rely on automation tools. Another thing, both whitehat and blackhat SEO is part of business. It is just like offline business strategies. Just because someone used model from victorias secret or playboy doesn't mean they're sleazy brand or company. Just because they make use of women or attractive ad segments doesnt mean they're bad brand in offline one. Same applies to blackhat in SEO. Just because it doesn't go along the lines of your moral and ethic doesn't mean it's bad. You can simply ignore those marketers because they rarely get in ahead of better brands which don't spam. So you don't have to worry about those who spam or do aggressive marketing. SEO-Elite seems to be just another bot spending time blasting links on forums and blogs. You can think of it as similar to xrummer. These tools often create issues for the marketers who have no clue of where their links are being dropped and from where they're being linked. Many forum and blogs are discarded because they don't stand a chance for the better linking neighborhood. Also using these tools your site link drops in linkfamrs. Though there is no penalty for this act for bombing purpose. But there is also no gain from doing such aggressive SEO business.

Softwares for SEO manipulation, automatic link building is no good. Search engines today have algorithms that can detect spams when a code is sent to many sites at the same time. Several would say that fast generation of backlinks would be bad for SEO. But I don't necessarily agree. It is possible that if your site is becoming more popular, number of backlinks would tremendously spike up in just a short amount of time especially when your pages get a lot of popular search queries. Maybe to many backlinks is bad if those backlinks is wrapped around by the same content you send through a software. People have sometimes interpret spams as useless contents where hidden agenda is behind but the true meaning of spam is the sending of the same code to many outlets in simultaneous or in very short intervals.

I would like to write about two things in this post. Firstly I will talk a little about the important of one way inbound links and link exchange in SEO and secondly I will talk about the SEO elite and how exactly should it be used.

I have another topic on Xisto forum, under the title: "Backlinks: The Backbone of SEO". If you read this topic, you will get something to know about the importance of backlinks in SEO. I will try to summarize the major points here.

There are two components of SEO. One is called the On page optimization and the other is known as off page optimization. The on page optimization deals with the content of your page itself. It means that you need to modify the content and the code of your page to what search engines like. The title tags, using keywords in URLs, keyword density, internal linking (which is not considered very important now) etc all belong to this part of the SEO. The second component of SEO is the offpage optimization. This component deals with factors that lie outside your website. You have no or very little control over them but it is the more important part and unfortunately it is the harder one as well. In terms of percentage, the importance of the two components can be evaluated as : on-page optimization is 30% and off-page optimization = 70%. This is a rough estimate but is more likely to be true. So you should have got an idea of the importance of off-page optimization.

The most important component of off-page optimization is "Backlinks". They are THE primary factor in determining the SERP of pages in Google and almost all other search engines. All the major search engines: Google, Bing, Ask, Search, Yahoo etc use the backlinks as the primary ranking factor. The theory behind use of backlinks as the primary ranking factor is that Search engines consider backlinks as a vote. A vote from a website where the link is placed to the website where the link directs. Like a democratic system, the more votes a website has, the higher its credibility would be. But the democratic system of backlinks is a bit more complex. Here the backlinks from relevant websites count as a heavier vote and the backlinks from non-relevant websites as lighter votes. In the end, it is the total weight of these links that determine your credibility and SERP.

As an example of the importance of backlinks, let me tell you something. Go to Google and search for the keyword âClick hereâ. You would see the âDownload Adobe Readerâ page on the first place in the Search results. Now adobe hasnât optimized their page for the word âclick hereâ. Neither is it appearing in the title or any heading. The only reason the page ranks at #1 for this word is that lots of websites (including adobeâs internal pages) link to the page with anchor text âclick hereâ. And because of this the page ranks at #1 in google.

The reliance of search engines on backlinks has given rise to two kinds of backlinks to reduce spamming and other black hat SEO things. The two types are âDofollowâ and âNofollowâ. The Dofollow links are the ones in which the link juice (credibility) is passed to the linked page from the page where the link exists. The Nofollow link is the one in which the credibility is not passed to the linked page. The ârelâ attribute is used for the â<a>â tag in html to determine whether the link is nofollow or dofollow. For instance the following link to my website âMANanatomy.comâ is dofollow.

<a href=http://www.mananatomy.com/ rel =âdofollowâ>Human Anatomy</a>

(It should be kept in mind that no rel attribute means that the link is dofollow.

The following link to one of the pages (Human Body Systems) of my website is nofollow

<a href=http://www.mananatomy.com/body-systems rel =ânofollowâ>Human Body Systems</a>

The backlinks are so important for search engine rankings that people try to find new innovative methods of gaining them. The more common of them include reciprocal linking and three way linking. In reciprocal linking, you give a link to a website and in return, the website links back to you. This was fruitful in early days of search engineâs development but nowadays they are not considered very important. However, if the linked websites are closely relevant, the reciprocal linking might prove very fruitful. Not only will it bring a lot of traffic, but also a lot of link juice to your pages.

But if you exchange links with every page you can, the strategy might do more harm than good. Your website can be classified as a link farm by the search engines and this is a very bad thing. The reciprocal link exchange should be kept to a minimum and only done with very relevant websites.

The three way linking is a bit more valuable in terms of SERPs and Link Juice but it is rather a Gray Hat method of SEO and might have some consequences. In this type of link exchange, you give a link to a website and instead of the website directly linking back to you, the link to your website is placed on a third website, to which you have given no link. In this way, both parties receive on way inbound links which are much more valuable than reciprocal two way links.

Now I would come to the second part of the post, which is the use of âSEO Eliteâ or any other linkbuilding software. In Search Engine Optimization, the statistics are very important. You have to keep record of the implications of your actions. In other words, you must always know the results of your actions performed on the website. SEO elite and other similar software can provide you extremely beneficial statistics on realtime basis. These stats can help you a lot and can guide you about what to do in the future about your website. Some of the more sophisticated programs may even tell you how to do the SEO exactly. Such use of these software is very beneficial but if these powerful tools are used for Black Hat SEO, they can be very devastating. As in your case, you got your website thrown out of the googleâs index. And because google brings more than 70% of traffic to an average website, this is equal to death of a website. So you should avoid all actions that can potentially cause you such damage.

I would advise you to use these powerful tools only to get valuable statistics about your website. You may also get help about what to do next but never use them for the black hat methods. If a tool is used for a bad thing, it is not the fault of the tool but the user who uses it for such things.