xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

Rose Hollow Prologue read the start to my story

Yes this is my story I have been writing and you all get a sneak peak at it hope you enjoy it.Many years ago a great nation stood. This nation was said to be undestructable. It was called Rose Hollow and it housed a great and mighty power that could destroy the world but Rose Hollow could not stand forever because it came under seige. The demons that attacked the city multiplied like crazy after you killed one. It was the chaos man after man would strike a beast with a sword and it would parish makeing another one of it appear. Pretty soon there were more demons than villagers and every last person was devoured. No one survived but the power that was in Rose Hollow could not be found. Many try to make the trech to were Rose Hollow stood but many have failed. And that is were our story starts.What you think?

pretty good. You should use spellchecker. I think it would be a solid sci-fi book. Can't wait to see more from you.

I think you have a great start. I hope I don't offend you by making a suggestion. "The demons that attacked the city multiplied like crazy after you killed one." - This sentence does not seem to follow the style of writing you use with the rest of the paragraph. I think it is the "like crazy" phrase. You might consider rewording the sentence something like this: "The demons that attacked the city only multiplied after one was killed."Also, this sentence - "It was the chaos man after man would strike a beast with a sword and it would parish makeing another one of it appear." might should say "It was chaos, ......"Great job! I'd like to see the finished product!

One way to create a pdf, if you are using Windows, is you can download pdf995 located here. This is a free pdf creator for Windows, so you will not have to go out and purchase Adobe. However, if you use OpenOffice, similar to MS Office, it has a pdf creator in it's word processor. OpenOffice runs in Linux as well as Windows. I am not sure which Operating System you are using, but these are some suggestions that may help. If you are using MS Word, you could download OpenOffice for free, it is a full suite, from openOffice.. Hope this helps.