xisto Community
gerrard13100

Cant Seem To Apply

I try to send an Application Form but when I click the link it shows :

Posted Image

I have followed the instructions and purchased a basic plan by looking at your screen shots of instructions at the other peoples completed applications.

My basic plan is now pending, they said they will send me a email soon.

.rap17.com is the sub domain type.

Sorry, not sure I fully understand the problem.Were you saying that you were successful purchasing the basic plan and that you see not it is pending?then, you simply have to wait until it is approved.I hope that you mistyped and the subdomain is "Xisto" and not "rap17" as you wrote in your post...Simply wait a reasonable time, you should recieve the mentionned mail confirming the website creation.

From time to time, have a look at your status.After a reasonable wait time (let's say tomorrow) if your status is still pending, use the "submit a ticket" in the Xisto - Support menu in order to submit a ticket asking if there is a problem with your hosting activation.

But, my sub domain is rap17.com (there is no such host as rap17.com)
Will I be able to change this to Xisto.com ?

If you need your subdomain to be "Xisto.com" you should open a ticket explaining that you mistyped and want the error to be corrected.

I try to send an Application Form but when I click the link it shows :

Posted Image

I have followed the instructions and purchased a basic plan by looking at your screen shots of instructions at the other peoples completed applications.

My basic plan is now pending, they said they will send me a email soon.

.rap17.com is the sub domain type.

By the way, are you sure that you ordered from Xisto? Seems that you ordered from forum500com ?

I have ordered from Xisto, I have the domain.

I Sent them a support ticket and they changed my mistake from rap17.com to Xisto.com

The problem is that I get is this page pops up and it wont let me view my website lol :

Posted Image

I have sent a support ticket to xisto, but they have not sorted the problem out and its been 24 hours.

this is a generic page, it's not your site page.Have a look at your order status in your Xisto - Support account, probably your hosting account approval is still "pending".

The site is suspended.
The website shows this message:

This Account Has Been Suspended

The picture in the first post is the default message of the website forum500.com.

Sometimes strange things happen on the internet.
And sometimes strange posts are posted on this forum.