xisto Community
jonoquartly

Xanthus Quest Unique fantasy RPG with a huge world to explore.

Hi everyone,My brother and I just created and released our first, brand new game, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It's highly unique, has a huge world to explore, and weapons, armours and monsters you can actually see. It's just been released and we'd really appreciate anyone checking it out and leaving us some feedback!As a topic of discussion, I've been trying to think of ways to grow our player base, which is very small right now, however I'm unsure about the morals of trying to recruit players from other games.I've been playing a couple of text based games for over 4 years now and I have a lot of friends in these games which I would love to see playing my own game, however I've not asked them to play because I'm not sure it's a moral thing to do. Does anyone have an opinion regarding this? If you were one of the players I am friends with, do you think you'd find it rude of me to ask you to switch over to my game?Cheers!-bleak