xisto Community
imjjss

Firefox4, Super Awesome ! The best of al all broswers

I didn't know Firefox4 released till one of my friends shouted at me-- "why you still use Firefox3? Everybody now is with FF4 now."In case you are as backward as me, please swing on action- go to download Firefox4 and start enjoy a much much faster speedy internet experience. Firefox3 doesn't automatically update itself to Firefox4.The immediete impression upon starting FF4, is the speed. With FF3, I normally need to wait a second at start up. With FF4, upon the opening of the broswer, I can start typing in address . This is just only one of the noticable speed improvement.When start browsing, I feel the speed is lifted by more than noticable. According to Mozilla's official notes, Firefox4 is 3.5 times faster than Firefox3. I would say, IT'S TRUE. The speed with multi tabs also improved a lot. With FireFox3, when opening more than 10 tabs, the speed obviously slow down. With Firefox4, I can open 20 tabs without feeling slow down. I didn't try more than 20 tabs because that's simply not necessory for me. Another noticeable improvement is the "Timed Out" website. Due to bad website design or firewall reasons, I got lots of website that timed out often. Now, I can open most of them with Firefox4. Sites with too much javascript or too much objects were very annoying for me. They took a long time to be loaded and sometimes frozen my browser. Now, firefox4 can handle them well. They can be loaded at reasonable speed without frozen.For me, speed is everything. Even if Firefox4 didn't have any other features, I would fall for it because of the speed. But I think you will love all the features it delivers.One of the features I also love is the Menu bar can be removed, and it become a Menu botton. Makes my viewport bigger.I also enjoy the Sync function. I used to use Gmark to manage bookmarks, and use Mozbackup to backup FF settings. Now I don't need them. The Sync works seemlessly. Gmark is a nice extention, but it sometimes frozen. With Sync, I notice nothing but everyting is there ready. I go to another computer or another account, just input the key, and I get everything set.If I was rich, I sure donate big money to Mozilla, to thank them for making my internet life much more enjoyable.