xisto Community
DJCinnamonSnow

Xisto And Astahost Astahost forums and Xisto Helpdesk

Sorry I know this is probably a newbie topic but I just started using Xisto a few days ago and I have now posted around 5 topics on the Xisto forums. My question is do I have to do something special to link up my Xisto helpdesk client area and my Xisto. I noticed I had to make username and passwords for both so I am assuming they're seperate things. Also, if I do have to link them, how would I go about linking my Xisto and Xisto so I can see how many myCents I have?

Sorry I know this is probably a newbie topic but I just started using Xisto a few days ago and I have now posted around 5 topics on the Xisto forums. My question is do I have to do something special to link up my Xisto helpdesk client area and my Xisto. I noticed I had to make username and passwords for both so I am assuming they're seperate things. Also, if I do have to link them, how would I go about linking my Xisto and Xisto so I can see how many myCents I have?

You see your MyCents currently. You have less than 100 MyCents.

As soon as you will go below 100, each 100 MyCents will be converted to $1.00

This $1 will be directly visible when you log to your Xisto account. You will see it in the right part of the main Xisto page, you will see something like

Account Statistics

Number of Products/Services:

Number of Domains:

Number of Support Tickets:

Number of Referred Signups:

Account Credit Balance: $Your $1

I understand now. Thank you and sorry for being a newb.

You see your MyCents currently. You have less than 100 MyCents.As soon as you will go below 100, each 100 MyCents will be converted to $1.00
This $1 will be directly visible when you log to your Xisto account. You will see it in the right part of the main Xisto page, you will see something like

I have not bought any plans yet with my myearnings. I was going to ask what is the best plan to start with. All I am going to be using my website for is to show music charts. I will also need to use php and mysql on my site. I saw that there is a 1.95 plan is that the cheapest. I also saw there is a 10$ 10 year plan. Should I save up and just buy that plan one time? I was thinking it would be best to just get the cheapest one month plan for now and get used to everything. Also if I buy a one month plan and run out of mycents to keep it running after a month will my site information be lost? Thanks for all the help!

Does the logic plan include being able to use curl? I see under the logic pro plan that the logic pro plan includes many programs like php, perl, Curl etc... All I want to do is get information off of a website using the curl function in php for my website. Can I do this with the just basic logic plan? I was going to ask so I would know to save and buy the 6.66 plan instead of the 1.75 plan that may not do what I need it to do.

You don't really need a full logic plan pro, because you will not fully use all the features.You should rather choose a standard logic plan, and order curl as extra feature if it not included inside your plan.RegardsYordan

1.75/1.99/month plan has similar feature to that of 6.66/month plan. Again this is just my observation, you can confirm it by asking support@xisto.com. This will open up new support ticket and you'll be then able to interact with support person to resolve this issue. I made mistake earlier by choosing logic plan for every domain to get PHP_mod feature for every website for specific resources. I could have saved many mycents by hosting multiple sites under single cpanel. But that's now thing in past. As far as i know, curl is included in logic basic plan as well. If these plans are modified recently then you need to contact opaque to see if that is still available or not. As per my observation those features are likely to be available even these days. Just make sure you use add-on domains feature for new domains instead of adding extra hosting plan for new domains.

What's the Decade Plan? That's crazy.Seems like the regular Logic plan is the way to go to get what you need asap.

What's the Decade Plan? That's crazy.
Seems like the regular Logic plan is the way to go to get what you need asap.

The logic plan is what you need. It has everything you need when you start a new site.