xisto Community
iGuest

MIAsun aboard Hi, Folks

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be in! I'm glad to be here lastly, going to post given that I've been reading through a extended time. I've been concerned in some other forums and have discovered this area to have much more desirable information, so it makes sense to finally submit! BTW, what can I do to make myself have a cool title like some people here have?

Hello, welcome aboard.First of all, don't add pollution to somebody else's topic.If you want to answer somebody's question, you are welcome.If you click "answer" and what you reply does not concern the current topic, your answer is off-subject, off-subject posts look like spams and are destroyed.If you want to say something which is interesting but does not concern a given topic, simply open your own topic, just click "New topic" and you will be able to start your own topic, with a nice title and a funny subtitle.RegardsYordan

Welcome to the forums, not a lot of new members lately, as I noticed. So it's always good to see somebody new here :P