xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinoynewbie

Tribalwars TB browser games

Tribalwars is a textbased game in your browser which is played by different players around the world. Strategies and Diplomacy is neccessary as you progress the game. I have been playing this game for about 4 years and I found it addicting especially when you got a lot of villages to defend and attack the other players villages. Having a strong tribe is a must if you want to survive for long since the game is about numbers, skills, and activity. I am now playing in world 54 and started a village in world 55. I am no pro (4 years and still no pro!) I guess there is still much to learn in that most complex but simple game. Is anyone here also plays that game?

Oh, it seems to be something like Travian? In my country most people play Travian, or maybe a lot of whom even stopped playing it; It seems that Tribal Wars has much better graphics, but what about the game play?Just did some Google search and there seems be a lot of fanboys from both camps :P

These games are really amazing RPG's, but they are very slow, especially tribal wars. I would rather play Grepolis, which is a lot alike the same but Grepolis is faster and better (both made by same company).Tribal Wars was a great game back a few years ago, but the speed is just too slow, It would take months just to get yourself to start going on a conquer spree.