xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
labstuffs

When Will Mycents Be Credit To Your Account? [solved]

I was wondering when will the Xisto - Support account be credited with your myCENTs. It seems the system did not update for the past 3 days. Or maybe is it just for my account. I got credit back on 1/24 with an email notification.This is the email I got from "Credit System" <noreply@Xisto.com> on 1/24:"Your forum myCENT balance will be checked and updated again after 24 hours :-). To collect more myCENTs, we suggest being up-to-date with the latest topics and also using our Feeds to stay alerted."Ever since then I posted again and waited to see if I will get any credit, seems I am earning and accumulating the myCENTS, but no converting to credit. Maybe I should be more patient.

Notice from Yordan:
I cleared your warning. However, please, stop posting copied texts, else you will be warned again.
Edited by yordan (see edit history)

To convert your myCents to $ for your hosting simply login to the billing and support section on the menu on the left

When you login, you do see the credit converted from myCENTS, but you don't have any option to convert by yourself. It supposed to be done automatically by the system like mentioned in the email you received when you get your credit converted.

Something seems messed up with my account that's my guess, I have since opened a support ticket ask for help in the Xisto - Support. I'll see when I can get a response. Will report back if problem fixed.

Thanks!

I was wondering when will the Xisto - Support account be credited with your myCENTs. It seems the system did not update for the past 3 days. Or maybe is it just for my account. I got credit back on 1/24 with an email notification.
This is the email I got from "Credit System" <noreply@Xisto.com> on 1/24:
"Your forum myCENT balance will be checked and updated again after 24 hours :-). To collect more myCENTs, we suggest being up-to-date with the latest topics and also using our Feeds to stay alerted."

Ever since then I posted again and waited to see if I will get any credit, seems I am earning and accumulating the myCENTS, but no converting to credit. Maybe I should be more patient.

it doesnt work for me too

Here's the update if anyone is interested: I got a response from support by saying the reason I got myCENTS in steady state is because my account has warning, I have to get warning removed so the billing support can remove the steady state from MyCENTS earning, then myCENTS can be converted to credits. I have since send a PM to the moderator who issued my warning and see if my warning can be removed so I can get the CENTS converted to credit. Will report back again if this get fixed. But the take home message is you can not geet any earnings into credit if you get a warning. I did not find this info anywhere.

Well as long as you are nice to yordan, hold off on the plagiarising and hold off on the double posting then he should lift the warning :P

Ever since I got the warning, I have stopped posting anything which would remotely raise any doubt. Like I said I already sent the mode (in this case yordan I believe or is he the one which oversess all board) a PM, yet to wait to see if I can get a fast response. Keep my fingers crossed will report back like if anyone cares.

8ennett I was just wondering what do you mean by "as long as you are nice to yordan"?

lol I was only messing around, although if you pm'd him something along the lines of "Remove the warning from my account now before I shove my foot up your" then I suppose you wouldn't get the warning removed lol I'll be honest, when I first joined I put a massive piece of plagiarised content in a forum post and forgot to add the quote tags. My account was in negative for a week or two after that.

Until you respect the rules and don't brake them, you'll don't get warnings. I think that they cannot be removed and I got 20% on Xisto, literally for nothing and I don't even mind it... Just keep up the sharing and learning news from every forums and subforums and everything should be fine.

Yordan cleared me off so now I can get myCENTS and credit again. Thank you Yordan and I will keep hanging around but with great caution not to get warning. Thank for all who replied. This topic is closed.