xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
addict

Virus Is Shutting Down / Slowing Down My Internet (while Gaming And While Teamspeaking) virus

Hello guys,I have an annoying problem.At random times my internet is shutting down / slowing downI think its a virus but i am not quite sure.me and my brother game at the same time but i dont think thats the problem.then everytime teamspeak says:CONNECTION LOSTi need a solution because my brother is realy angry at me because he was playing important matches.can someone here help me please.It would be great.Thanks alreadyAddict

There are many different types of virus, all serving their own purpose. Adware is a type of a virus that causes your computer to display annoying pop-up ads to get you to buy something. Spyware is another type of virus that infiltrates your computer and silently spies on everything you do so that it can send valuable information such as social security and credit card numbers to its owner. Its presence also makes your computer a little slower than usual. And then there are the other types such as trojans, worms, etc.., that get into your computer and corrupt personal and system files. The corruption of system files causes your computer to act erratically. Depending on the severity of corruption and the importance of files corrupted, you can either escape with some error messages and a slower computer, or have your system be put in a completely irreparable state.Worst ones can get into your system and change your tregistry file. I have experienced some real bad virus to the point I have to backup my data and reformat my HD to get my system back.