xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawN-eD

Some Scripts

Why try and make a forum when there are loads of great scripts already made out there ready for use? Invision Board, phpBB, myBB etcI would imagine, you want this in php & mySQL? On the news script part.. Are you just after something that will be displayed on the home page which you can add news to from the admin panel?On the Admin panel part.. What exactly are you wanting to do? Why do you need a user edit? Are you needing a register page and DB for these users?Please advise.. Will be more than happy to help :P

If you want to use a pre-built one like phpBB or something similar then that's what they are there for. If you want to make your own then we can point you in the right direction and give you hints and tips and help you with coding problems, I'd be more than happy to write a tutorial covering the basics on making forums. If you want someone to build the whole thing on their own and just give it to you then PM me and I will tell you what my hourly rates are.

Edited by 8ennett (see edit history)