xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sierrad

Media Limit

Lets just assume that I have aquired the following:2000 + HitsI put Trap 17 Banners on my site.I am told that I will be given more space and bandwith on request.What will be my media and bandwith limit.I want to host unliscensed anime media. This sort of media comes in large quantities, which means that I will be adding and removing frequently.What will be my downloading bandwith limit?

If you are putting our ads and get around 2K+ ad views then we give you around 5-10 GB extra BW.. And if request about 100 to 200 mb more space..There are some sites who put our ads and give us 25K to 35K impressions daily and we are providing them with 100 GB BW and 1 GB space.. It depends on your site. the more you give, the more you get. But we cannot allow you to provide 100 mb media file downloads just for the sake of couple of page views. Think logical.