xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Prevent Displaying All Children Of A Certain Page In Pages Widget

"The question is related to wordpress based websites"Is there any way by which I can prevent all children of a certain top level page from displaying in the pages widget. I am planning to make a website which is going to have more than 100 pages and if all the pages are going to appear on the pages menu, it will be complete menace. Also I cannot go and add the id of the newly formed page to exclude it from appearing in the pages menu each time I create a new page.Is there any php code or conditional tag or any plugin that will help me achieve this effect.

Edited by yordan (see edit history)

Sorry but... :P What does "Preventi" mean?Or is it a mistyping for the word "Preventing"?Or did you happen to want to write a topic asking "How to prevent children from displaying certain pages when clicking on widgets"?

Sorry but... :P What does "Preventi" mean?
Or is it a mistyping for the word "Preventing"?
Or did you happen to want to write a topic asking "How to prevent children from displaying certain pages when clicking on widgets"?

Sorry sorry:
I first wrote preventing and then I wanted it to be "prevent", but the "i" was left. So if you can modify it for me,.......
By the way thanks for not deleting the post and not adding to my warn level

OK, now I understand the question. I changed the title, now it says "Prevent".

Thank you dear ModeratorYour nice attitude shows how good this community is.