xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnightangel1995

Don't Hate The Playa! Just Don't Play The Game! Boys suck heheheheh

My son's uncle on his dad side is married. Unfortunately, he's still a playa till this day. His infidelity makes me sick, but for the family sakes, I have to keep peace and not say a word. Isn't that sad?? Sad because his wife loves him to death, but I can't say anything. I'm not speaking of everyone, but I know a lot of guys that are playas. Never could understand that. Why one person isn't good enough for someone to stay with. I've had a guy cheat on me. Never knew why he would do it after I gave everything to him. He said he loved me, but what kind of love is that? Till this day I still don't know why he did it. I guess sometimes eventhough people love eachother, it's just not enough....People need more. Variety. I just know that I wish we didn't have playas but that's the way it is. Can't really do anything about it. I just know that in time what goes around, comes around. I tell that to my ex who now wants me back....Sorry babe! Once a playa always a playa and I need a man who's satisfied with just me. Thank God I have him. I don't know if my currently boyfriend will ever cheat because you never ever really know...but so far, he just needs only me and that's just fine with me because I just only need him too.

I'm sensing a lil hatarism in the blood. I mean if the wife know he cheats on her and she still wid him cuz she stuck with 'love' for him you shouldn't be angry at him you should be angry at her for her stupidity. I mean she's risking everything by still being wid him..STD aint no joke and since he sleeping around that makes her vulnerable to that. I don't believe a woman doesn't know her man is a playa. It's too many signs.. So when a hea a woman say 'i neva knew he was cheating on me till it was too late' i gotta laugh.

If she knows and puts up with it she can only blame herself. If she doesnt know, its best to tell the guy who is doing it first. People cheat for different reasons, sometimes cause they didnt get to play when they were younger, sometimes they get bored of the relationship and dont want to leave something for something that isint certain(that irks me) sometimes their partner treats them badly and they use it as an excuse to get back, or they may not be satisfied. There are some people who cannot be faithful no matter what, well they can but they have an addiction to cheating. Its a thrill like, drinking or drugs, very sad. Those people will never be satisfied, they keep wandering. I say if a guy wants to cheat, go cheat but leave me alone. Its too dangerous out there, I dont want std's and whats worse is some men wont go out and buy condoms, they trust the other person. Its awful. Only thing a person can do is be open, see their doctor, get tested often. Go with your gut and if it smells like a rat it probably is.

@ AbstracT - we can't blame her, if there's someone to blame it's him. There's no concret sign, there is body language, there might exist physical signs, but they are not easy to find, unless he gets home with lipstick on his shirt or something. He is the one who has to have conscience of what he is doing here. Cheating, betraying love, is one of the worst things that someone can do. Besides killing, of course. nlildude87 I dont know her, but I was curious about the nickname as well lol.

dont hate the playa... hate the game... gotta do what ya gotta do...some people dont take love seriously... and the other person in the relationship does... im actually kinda lost for what to say except... unless they really love you, they gonna be out with the other women... or at least thats how i would be... until i found my real woman