xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

The Best Website That Pays Upfront

I have been searching through the internet to find a website where I can write articles and the website pays me upfront. I mean I will not have to wait for months for the money to accumulate in my account as is the case with many revenue sharing websites. I will give the example of a website HELIIUM.COM. When someone writes an article on the website then he is payed according to the status of the user on the website. A user with 5 writing stars will be paid 2.5$ upfront (if the article is in the first five articles on that particular topic). Similarly if a user writes to an empty title, the he will get $1 empty title bonus. I am looking for a website other than helium.com that has similar method of payment.If anyone knows, please share with me

Helium doesn't accept asian users now. You should start looking for other sites now. Helium is also bit notorious for their upfront payment system glitches. So unless you have a lot of time to play with better not waste your time with those sites.

If you want i can name some other sites -

Blogburst - This is owned by demand studios and they pay you weekly. Content should be top quality and as per the editor standards, each article is human reviewed before published. Make sure you're good at grammar and typos. I know that i get stuck on that so i'm not applying for demand studios.

Demand studios also own sites like ehow and similar other blog networks.

Daily article - This site has market place from where people buy your content at cheap price. Don't try and write magazine style articles there. But make sure you write good quality article and submit it so that you can earn 4$-5$ for 500 word article.

Text Broker - this is also marketing place like daily article but it has more writers and buyers than any other place. You also need to pay to middle agent for the amount. But you get constant offers from this platform.

Fiverr - Here you have to market your services on your own. You can be a writer, rewriter and other service provider. Your charges are 5$ fixed for whatever you do. In your case you are doing article writing. Note - paypal cuts 0.36-0.74 cents for fees and 1$ cut is from fiverr. So you get appx 3.36 or 3.60 per gig on fiverr.

There are many other sites to look into but this is just a start, if you want to know more let me know i'll post about them by asking some of my writer friends online.

Helium doesn't accept asian users now. You should start looking for other sites now. Helium is also bit notorious for their upfront payment system glitches. So unless you have a lot of time to play with better not waste your time with those sites.

If you want i can name some other sites -

Blogburst - This is owned by demand studios and they pay you weekly. Content should be top quality and as per the editor standards, each article is human reviewed before published. Make sure you're good at grammar and typos. I know that i get stuck on that so i'm not applying for demand studios.

Demand studios also own sites like ehow and similar other blog networks.

Daily article - This site has market place from where people buy your content at cheap price. Don't try and write magazine style articles there. But make sure you write good quality article and submit it so that you can earn 4$-5$ for 500 word article.

Text Broker - this is also marketing place like daily article but it has more writers and buyers than any other place. You also need to pay to middle agent for the amount. But you get constant offers from this platform.

Fiverr - Here you have to market your services on your own. You can be a writer, rewriter and other service provider. Your charges are 5$ fixed for whatever you do. In your case you are doing article writing. Note - paypal cuts 0.36-0.74 cents for fees and 1$ cut is from fiverr. So you get appx 3.36 or 3.60 per gig on fiverr.

There are many other sites to look into but this is just a start, if you want to know more let me know i'll post about them by asking some of my writer friends online.

Yes.

I like to know more.

And I like to know how these sites work.

Will they pay me if I put an article I wrote on Xisto on such a site?

Here at Xisto we want only original articles.If you post at Xisto first, on the other site you have to simply refer to your Xisto article, without copying it. Then you will be paid nothing.
If you post at the other site first, when you post at Xisto it's a copied text, it's against Xisto rules, and your article will be removed and you will be warned. Remember that, here at Xisto, posting copied text is considered as plagiarism and can lead to a ban. :P

I have received 212$ from helium.com in the previous month and I am from Pakistan so i think that Helium.com does accept members from Asia. Helium.com is a bit notorious about there system but the upfront payment system is just awesome. You can write about whatever you want to write and whenever you want to write. It is a whole lot of freedom and it con prove very beneficial. All the other sites have one condition or the other. Demand studios for example does not accept every one and you have to give them two writing samples with the application for their membership. People like me who have English as their second language are not very good at grammar and find it very difficult to become a member of websites like demand studios.

If you have any suggestions for a guy like me who is not good at grammar and not a brilliant writer, please tell me. I am in real need of some money and I want to earn it. If you have any other suggestion about making money online, please share with me.

So you don't want to write original article @zenia ? and want to rip of your clients or employer ? tht's bad. is this how you expect world to treat you in return ?
@ahsan, If i remember correctly helium closed down to asia during 2007 but i guess they opened again as per your involvement in site. Helium pays very low and you know how much low that is. If you're saying that your grammar and sentence development is poor then i wonder how you got 212 $ from helium ? I guess to some extent your english seems to be passable for them. Or they're hiring people to write for spun article or sites. In either case it is working for you.

If not helium then you can sign up for textbroker and odesk where people are paying upfront for the articles. You can also write articles in advance for keywords and then sell it to the people online from some market place. This works for most of us and i'm sure it will work for you as well if you spend some time writing.

@ahsan, If i remember correctly helium closed down to asia during 2007 but i guess they opened again as per your involvement in site. Helium pays very low and you know how much low that is. If you're saying that your grammar and sentence development is poor then i wonder how you got 212 $ from helium ? I guess to some extent your english seems to be passable for them. Or they're hiring people to write for spun article or sites. In either case it is working for you.
If not helium then you can sign up for textbroker and odesk where people are paying upfront for the articles. You can also write articles in advance for keywords and then sell it to the people online from some market place. This works for most of us and i'm sure it will work for you as well if you spend some time writing.

In the first month I had no problem with grammatical mistakes in my articles because somehow Helium accepted my articles and paid me but I want to share with you that nowadays almost 50% of my articles are being rejected because of grammatical errors. I will praise helium again that instead of deleting my account they advise me to contact a Helium Mentor and then the Mentor tells me where the mistakes are and then there is a very good chance that I can correct the mistakes and in this way my grammar will be improved too. So i think I have double benefits while working on Helium.
You are right that the Pay in the account of Revenue sharing is very low at helium but what is good about helium is that you can earn upto 3.5$ per article easily as upfront pay. I have tried other revenue sharing websites and common articles may take years to get to the 3.5$ mark So i dont think working for Helium is a bad deal.

That's weird. I'm trying other revenue sharing websites and earning five times the earning of helium. It takes 3months to mature content on those sites and once matured adsense earnings rise like fire. You'll earn somewhere between 3$-5$ on these revenue sharing per day. Atleast i'm getting that much. On revenue sharing sites keyword research, traffic and content does play huge role. It is working for me and if you want to know more about them PM me i'll let you know how to structure your content to earn better. Other than that, have you applied to sites like examiner.com, brighthub and factoidz ? these are good sites that pay upfront as well as revenue sharing. I guess such sites are more beneficial than one time payment.

That's weird. I'm trying other revenue sharing websites and earning five times the earning of helium. It takes 3months to mature content on those sites and once matured adsense earnings rise like fire. You'll earn somewhere between 3$-5$ on these revenue sharing per day. Atleast i'm getting that much.
On revenue sharing sites keyword research, traffic and content does play huge role. It is working for me and if you want to know more about them PM me i'll let you know how to structure your content to earn better.

Other than that, have you applied to sites like examiner.com, brighthub and factoidz ? these are good sites that pay upfront as well as revenue sharing. I guess such sites are more beneficial than one time payment.

I have tried Hubpages after reading a lot of articles praising it but I haven;t recieved a single penny yet in my google adsense account through hubpages. So i thought that if the best in the business is like this, then I should stay with helium.com.
But by discussing the issue with you I think I should also give a try to other revenue sharing websites along with working at helium

An automatic reply can be set in the settings of gmail.com. And probably other email websites offer that possibility too.Some effort was made to code an example of a simple form using html.A sort of comment if the example is usefull will be nice.Sometimes a first example helps to make things more clear.It can help other people to give advice about a more advanced solution.

An automatic reply can be set in the settings of gmail.com. And probably other email websites offer that possibility too.

Seems rather off-topic. Bad copy-pasted, answering the wrong topic? :P

Hubpages requires some time to get noticed by search engine traffic. But once SE gets noticed money starts rolling in. You need to have some patience with hubpages and meanwhile improve your gramma because grammar and typo based hubs don't convert well with google adsense.

One thing you can do is sign up to those revenue sharing sites and publish content similar to(not copy) of your helium article and then make sure you interlink these pages. For example, link from helium article to hubpages and hubpages to jevitt or other writers sites.

This is just for starters i'll let you know about it if you explain me your side, niche and writing via PM.

I have tried Hubpages after reading a lot of articles praising it but I haven;t recieved a single penny yet in my google adsense account through hubpages. So i thought that if the best in the business is like this, then I should stay with helium.com. But by discussing the issue with you I think I should also give a try to other revenue sharing websites along with working at helium

An automatic reply can be set in the settings of gmail.com. And probably other email websites offer that possibility too.
Some effort was made to code an example of a simple form using html.

A sort of comment if the example is usefull will be nice.

Sometimes a first example helps to make things more clear.

It can help other people to give advice about a more advanced solution.

I think zenia you are a little angry with me. I am working on the layout of my website that is why i was not able to test the form. I am sorry but I had to make the post before I can actually start making the form to save the time for myself. I will comment on your post as soon as I try your code.
I have recently read a book about the HTML and CSS and I can see that your code is saying what I learned in the book. There was another thing in that book and i remember it. In that book i read that in order to make use of the data entered into the form by the user, you will need some javascript.
Is it riight?

One thing you can do is sign up to those revenue sharing sites and publish content similar to(not copy) of your helium article and then make sure you interlink these pages. For example, link from helium article to hubpages and hubpages to jevitt or other writers sites.

I think it is the same strategy that is used to get higher PR for the websites. So you mean that I have to work on my articles suppose on Hubpages, the same way as I have to work on the webpages of my website. This will become a hard job I think. But if it can generate money then it is worth it.Also I want to share here that on some websites such as helium, using links through the articles on their website for your own benefit may result in deletion of your account. So are you sure that the strategy works fine and their are no side effects?