xisto Community

Can We Really Make Money On Internet ?

I am really wondering how many of you have really made money on internet ?There are millions of sites regarding money making and I think 90% may be fakeI am not talking about some programs like adsense etc. or online selling..i am talking of other methods like writing blogs.... social networking sites that pay money etc.Do you personally know any site that has paid you or is paying someone whom you actually know.

It is possible to make money online. If you write a blog with content on it, you will put ads on your site that generate your money. If you join a social network that pays you, you will get paid for most actions you do and how many people view your pages. In my opinion, I really hate get-paid-to social networks because they usually take forever to reach cashout. The only one that I would recommend is SideTick which allows you to make $15 a month with only 5 minutes a day. There are also affiliate sites where you can advertise people's/company's products and you get a certain percentage of whatever you sell. Usually, affiliate sites run through clickbank which can be very profitable if you know how to market products. I have had good experiences with get-paid-to sites and I have been paid for a lot of them. There are many different ways that you can make money as well. The most popular would probably be get-paid-to do surveys but there are some (that I prefer more) that give you money for simple things like searching on a search bar. Microworkers pays you to do little things like subscribe to a youtube channel, liking things on facebook, etc. Beware that some sites can be scams and not pay you.

It is possible to make money online. If you write a blog with content on it, you will put ads on your site that generate your money. If you join a social network that pays you, you will get paid for most actions you do and how many people view your pages. In my opinion, I really hate get-paid-to social networks because they usually take forever to reach cashout. The only one that I would recommend is SideTick which allows you to make $15 a month with only 5 minutes a day. There are also affiliate sites where you can advertise people's/company's products and you get a certain percentage of whatever you sell. Usually, affiliate sites run through clickbank which can be very profitable if you know how to market products. I have had good experiences with get-paid-to sites and I have been paid for a lot of them. There are many different ways that you can make money as well. The most popular would probably be get-paid-to do surveys but there are some (that I prefer more) that give you money for simple things like searching on a search bar. Microworkers pays you to do little things like subscribe to a youtube channel, liking things on facebook, etc. Beware that some sites can be scams and not pay you.

What are the links to these websites that supposingly pay for actions? Edited by zenia (see edit history)

Why don't you try some post to pay websites and post the results and the experiences on this forum?For instance:
A website pays $ 0,01 for a post.
That can be considered to be a bit like a small amount of money for typing the content of 1 post.

For comparing reasons:
It seems Xisto rewards an average of Xisto$ 0,10 for 1 post.
Xisto doesn't pay the asta$ in cash though.

it seems referral links are a bit more profitable.
But since people can earn money by a referral link it seems most forums forbid to post a referral link.
And with referral link is ment a link to a website that pays the person who posts the link when somebody clicks on the link and afterwards performs some kind of action, like register to a website or to a forum, post in a forum or buy something in a webshop.

The forum would probably very fast be full of posts with referral links when referral links would be allowed.
Edited by zenia (see edit history)

Why don't you try some post to pay websites and post the results and the experiences on this forum?For instance:
A website pays $ 0,01 for a post.
That can be considered to be a bit like a small amount of money for typing the content of 1 post.

For comparing reasons:
It seems Xisto rewards an average of Xisto$ 0,10 for 1 post.
Xisto doesn't pay the asta$ in cash though.

it seems referral links are a bit more profitable.
But since people can earn money by a referral link it seems most forums forbid to post a referral link.
And with referral link is ment a link to a website that pays the person who posts the link when somebody clicks on the link and afterwards performs some kind of action, like register to a website or to a forum, post in a forum or buy something in a webshop.

The forum would probably very fast be full of posts with referral links when referral links would be allowed.

I would post results of these programs but I never really take screenshots of my payments so I would not know where to find the proofs now. I don't participate in any get-paid-to sites at the moment so I cannot really get any payment proofs soon. The only GPT sites that I go on are Neobux and Onbux but I am reinvesting the money I make on there back into the program to rent referrals. If you make a search on Google, however, you can find some payment proofs for some of the programs that I have mention in previous posts.

About the fact that some programs give you very little for a post (i.e. a cent per post, etc.), I believe that there those programs want you to ACTUALLY use their services correctly. For example, there was this gpt site where you would talk get paid for every instant message you sent (I believe it was 7/100 cents). It is very little and I make around 5 cents a day using this service but I noticed that most of the people on the gpt site were not in it for the money but were on the site for the the content. The little money that you earn is only an incentive. By the way, if you are looking for the site that I am talking about, it is called Birejji.

I am really wondering how many of you have really made money on internet ?There are millions of sites regarding money making and I think 90% may be fake
I am not talking about some programs like adsense etc. or online selling..
i am talking of other methods like writing blogs.... social networking sites that pay money etc.

Do you personally know any site that has paid you or is paying someone whom you actually know.

Actually it is a reality that money can be made on the internet because I have already made some money and recieved it right into my pocket. When I first heard that internet have many oppertunities of making money, I also did not believe it but if you do your work and research and try to find the legit ways of making money online, then you will find lot's of ways. I mean the ways that look like the biggest scam can also be a reality. All you need is to find a correct compane. I started from 0 and made 0 investment but I did invest a lot of time. Now not only I am earning through google adsense (which is considered as the most legit way of making money online) but also through revenue sharing websites and even one paid to click site.
if you need any further help then please PM me. I do not want to give any links in the post that may act as referrals because I don't want any warnings from the moderators.

Actually it is a reality that money can be made on the internet because I have already made some money and recieved it right into my pocket. When I first heard that internet have many oppertunities of making money, I also did not believe it but if you do your work and research and try to find the legit ways of making money online, then you will find lot's of ways. I mean the ways that look like the biggest scam can also be a reality. All you need is to find a correct compane. I started from 0 and made 0 investment but I did invest a lot of time. Now not only I am earning through google adsense (which is considered as the most legit way of making money online) but also through revenue sharing websites and even one paid to click site.if you need any further help then please PM me. I do not want to give any links in the post that may act as referrals because I don't want any warnings from the moderators.

I always complete at least an hour or more researching a get-paid-to site before actually joining it. When I research get-paid-to sites, I look for how the website works, I look for payment proofs, I look for testimonials of the get-paid-to site, and I look for success stories so I can get motivated. :) Also, there are sites like money-cyclers that kind of act like ponzi scams. I am not sure if they are considered ponzi scams but they promise 200% investment return. They get the money from new members investing and feed it to the top of the matrix. I am pretty sure it is illegal but it does work sometimes. These get-paid-to sites never last a long time since the matrix gets rather large after a while and the program will start to decline. Also, there are a lot of HYIP sites that claim to be HYIP sites which really turn out to be ponzi scams. The real HYIP sites are those that pay like 140% over the course of 3 months (compared to 140% over the course of seven to twenty days).

Making money online is easy if you know where to look! as previously mentioned, GPT's seem to be #1, but there are more ways of earning money online.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is the absolute best site i've ever joined, it has a massive community that looks for legit ways of earning money and they share it. they find freebies, money making opportunities, and just every way possible of making legit money. and they make wonderful bots aswell. ones that either got you loads of free stuff or ones that earn you money. I highly encourage you to take a look around the site. and you should also stick around because you never know when something REALLY good will pop up and theBOTnet will be the first to find it.I've been a member for a year now, I love the community, everything I do revolves around TBN. and if it weren't for TBN I wouldn't have anything that I have. the year that i've been on that site I've gotten 2 new computers (Very good ones I might add) and ALOT of other stuff.. I would say prolly $6,000, and I don't even put that much effort into any of it, if I wasn't so lazy I'd probably have double that lol.

PTC and other get paid to sites are sure way to get yourself into scam. I mean seriously how many clicks it takes to reach 5 $ per week ? or even month ? that aside, some people will ask to buy referrals which are usually bots that go out once the site bans it or if they click less. So what's the point in such things ? traffic is useless so advertising is cheap and hence there is hardly any money to survive the internet bill. Do whatever it takes but never join such sites that pays you in peanuts. Better use your skills to join some freelance or sites that pay for skills. This is how real money is to be made. Not by scamming captcha and gpt stuff.

Making money online is easy if you know where to look! as previously mentioned, GPT's seem to be #1, but there are more ways of earning money online.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is the absolute best site i've ever joined, it has a massive community that looks for legit ways of earning money and they share it. they find freebies, money making opportunities, and just every way possible of making legit money. and they make wonderful bots aswell. ones that either got you loads of free stuff or ones that earn you money. I highly encourage you to take a look around the site. and you should also stick around because you never know when something REALLY good will pop up and theBOTnet will be the first to find it.

I've been a member for a year now, I love the community, everything I do revolves around TBN. and if it weren't for TBN I wouldn't have anything that I have. the year that i've been on that site I've gotten 2 new computers (Very good ones I might add) and ALOT of other stuff.. I would say prolly $6,000, and I don't even put that much effort into any of it, if I wasn't so lazy I'd probably have double that lol.

I checked the website you mentioned. It is really useful for someone who is looking for some autamated scripts (bots as you call it). Unfortunately, I didn't find any legit way of making money online written there about which I have never heard before. So as far as the process of making money online is concerned, I don't find this website very helpful. It is stuffed with things like auto surfers and auto clickers but come on, this stuff don't work and we all know this. I really wonder how you made 6000$ through ideas coming from this website. I will dearly request you to share these ideas with us so that we can make the same amount of money as well.
I hope you won't mind my post. It might seem a bit bitter in taste but that is what I found in reply to your post. Sorry if I hurt you.

PTC and other get paid to sites are sure way to get yourself into scam. I mean seriously how many clicks it takes to reach 5 $ per week ? or even month ? that aside, some people will ask to buy referrals which are usually bots that go out once the site bans it or if they click less. So what's the point in such things ? traffic is useless so advertising is cheap and hence there is hardly any money to survive the internet bill.
Do whatever it takes but never join such sites that pays you in peanuts. Better use your skills to join some freelance or sites that pay for skills. This is how real money is to be made. Not by scamming captcha and gpt stuff.

I agree with starscream completely (as i do on most of the occasions). PTC sites are a real waste of time. A friend on mine introduced me to the ptc sites. The first thing i asked his was that i doesn't seem a good source of income because at 0.01$ per click, you aren't going to get anyway near making money online. he told me that you will get referrals and the then money will start pouring in. He further said that it is only going to take less than 5 minutes a day and that was what compelled me to start wasting my time on ptc sites. I thought that even if I failed. 5 minutes a day is not much waste. After I worked for a few weeks, I really got bored and thought that I should give it up but something kept me on it. After working for about 8 months, I finally concluded that these sites are real spam and they aren't going to do good to people who don't spend hours to get referrals.
So if you can't spend hours to beg people to become their referral, the ptc thing is not going to work for you. It doesn't work for almost all average people. So my opinion to all those who are being compelled by their friends to start working on ptc, is that they should first decide that they will have to spend hours looking for referrals to succeed in this business. The same amount of time if put in other ways of making money can really generate some income.,