xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonline

Seo - Article Marketing, My New Chosen Strategy Article Marketing vs. Blog Commenting

today I discovered how beneficial article marketing can be. To all you newbies to the SEO games (don't worry i'm prety new myself) I would advice you focus more time on article marketing rather the commenting on blogs. I had heard about article marketing before but I didn't think it could be that good and I thought it would be time consuming and although it can be time consuming it gives you a vast amount of options that you can do with it. For example you can make a blog copy the articles to article submission sites such as Ezinearticles, Buzzle or goarticles. These websites don't care if you have already posted the article on your blog they simply ask the you own the copyrights to the content. If you need ideas for articles you can always use other peoples articles and edit them to make it your own. This is known as "spinning", the process can be automated so it requires little work but the content is sometimes unreadable and means article marketing sites are unlikely to accept it.The great thing about this method is that it's not as tedious and boring as blog commenting which I always give up on after a while. So there's why I think you should change your backlinking strategy from blog commenting to article marketing. Remember it's better to get quality inks which will probably take less time than a large quantity of link which can get fustrating.My top tip: why not do both? You could always post a few blog comments a day but make sure your main focus is on articles. Hope that helps. :)